How many Dragons will survive?

John W

Some people have read the use of poisoned dragon coins to kill people as foreshadowing of how the actual dragons will die. So far we have two incidences of this, so I would say two dragons will die.

During the AFFC prologue Alleras shoots at three apples -- her group was talking about dragons while she did this. She hits two of the apples, but misses the third. She always misses the third her friend tells her. Now we know that Dany and the Dornish/Aegon will be at war eventually. So my theory is that this Alleras, aka Sarella, helps her Sand Snake sisters kill Dany's dragons. But they miss the third, just like Alleras does with that third apple.

Hopefully none, but if I had to guess I would say 1. The 1 Jon steals from Dany.

Dany - But...but...I am the blood of the dragon.

Jon: You were just the delivery person Dany, now bend the knee or I will have Stannis throw you in the Ice cells

Dany: I will never bend the knee to the likes of you!

Jon: As you wish, Edd fetch me a block

Hopefully none, but if I had to guess I would say 1. The 1 Jon steals from Dany.

Dany - But...but...I am the blood of the dragon.

Jon: You were just the delivery person Dany, now bend the knee or I will have Stannis throw you in the Ice cells

Dany: I will never bend the knee to the likes of you!

Jon: As you wish, Edd fetch me a block

One could dream, David.

Archived