what will happen with ko jhaqo and daenerys ?

davybyrne95

she does not kill neither jhaqo nor maggo. She definitely will not kill maggo because GRRM said that dany will have some interesting conversations with him. then:

goes south and join the battle of meeren and then goes north where the dosh khaleen bow to her or goes north and then comes back south.

or drogon eats jhaqo and lets maggo to live and then the other things happen

I forgot Mago is going to play a big role in the next book, so his end is not yet coming (GRRM told this to the showrunners but they made Drogo cut his throat anyway). For Jhaqo, unsure but may Eroeh's spirit have mercy on him. Thanks for the reminder. :)

I really hate this suggestion because I love Daenerys, but what if she doesn't come out of this one unharmed? If Jhaqo and Mago hate her, might they rape her or even force a marriage?

What I want to happen is her to go all Dracarys on them right away, or Jhaqo to send a message, and Mago falls in life. More Dothraki in Mereen. I really like the Dothraki culture. They're cool.

You forget the Greyjoy Fleet. Victarian has captured many cogs and other large trading vessels, in addition to his iron fleet (which are larger warships). Also consider the ships Vic will capture after the battle of Merreen.

The Iron fleet suffered losses and split up to ensure they actually made. How many captured ships would actually be able to make trip. Not to mention the logistics of moving so many people across the sea is mind boggling. Another thread actually went into some detail about the likely hood of a Dothraki invasion and considering the problems the golden company had I'm not convinced that Martin could sufficiently explain 20000+ Dothraki warriors making the trip.

The Iron fleet suffered losses and split up to ensure they actually made. How many captured ships would actually be able to make trip. Not to mention the logistics of moving so many people across the sea is mind boggling. Another thread actually went into some detail about the likely hood of a Dothraki invasion and considering the problems the golden company had I'm not convinced that Martin could sufficiently explain 20000+ Dothraki warriors making the trip.

1. The GC made the trip, they were just more or less scattered. However, by the end of ADWD they were coming together quite nicely. Also, there is a chance of reconnecting with the lost ships of the iron fleet.

2. Vic still had about 50 ships even after the split. Like I said, he has captured many large trading vessels on the way. Add that to the number ships that will be captured in the battle, and not to mention the ships that can be purchased from Volantis. Dany has plenty of loot to spend. The Volantenes will be as quick to be rid of Dany as they were of the GC.

3. Sure, some ships will be lost, but the majority will make it.

i am interested to see what ko jhaqo will do with dany and drogon . she swore that she would kill him and mago after learning of ereoh's fate . in my opinion i think she will kill him and take over of the 20 thousand strong khalasar and lead them to mereen .

Blood & Fire waits for Jhaqo...... Daenerys takes his Khalasar to Mereen & wups ass!

1st Post guys so hey everyone....I personally think that she is going to finally fulfill the Dothraki Prophecy mentioned when she was eating the horse heart way back. The old dothraki wise woman said that she would give birth to the stallion that mounts the world as well as unite all the Khalasars. Also I remember the Dothraki believing that the world will end with that death grass taking over everything. As we know with Melisandra's visions sometimes little details could either be flipped or just a bit off. I think the wise woman just got it a little mixed up. Drogon is the stallion that Dany will ride to mount the world. Once Jhaqo sees her and her dragon they will bow down to the mother of dragons just like the original dothraki did when they saw her come out of the funeral pire unburnt with her 3 dragons. The dothraki will be the death grass that covers all the world. Dany will unite all the Khalasars and sail over to westeros Via Victarion and finish what she was meant to do from the very beginning. IDK maybe a little crackpot but we know how GRRM likes to makes his prophecy come true in a way that you never seen coming but sooooo should have. Just my 2 cents...

Anyone is of value. If Dany will BBQ him on the spot, his khalasars will follow her out of fear, not out of true sworn loyalties. She may not use him as her commander or anything, but she can at least use him to demonstrate that she is a Queen worth following by giving him a fair trial/punishment/treatment (not sure if the dothraki understand that concept though).

Dont the Dothraki follow the strong, thats why they left Drogo in the first place, and Dany looks pretty strong with a massive dragon

Dont the Dothraki follow the strong, thats why they left Drogo in the first place, and Dany looks pretty strong with a massive dragon

My response from my previous post is:

Yes they only follow strength, that's why the concept I was referring to would be a strange thing to the dothrakis. If Dany will scorch Jhaqo and Mago, that's not strength, imho, but advantage. Jhaqo's khalazar won't follow her because of her strenght but because she has dragons.

...but I do believe Dany has a different kind of strength - not physical strength like what Drogo had; but a strength that no matter what befalls her or no matter how others try to dampen her spirit, she can rise from being a scared little girl, to a beggar (with pride), to a conqueror, to an incompetent queen, and to a more tested ruler (one day, if GRRM allows). That is worth following, imo. (Anyway again, the Dothrakis might not see this as strength but they'll still flock with Dany because Drogon is strong and powerful and she looks the same being the master of him.)

I don't wanna disturb your dreams but Dany is sliiping to the darkside with each bad situation she gets herself into so I don't think she will do well with that much power.I mean she already had dragons but with unsullied and dothraki she now has the same army Aegon the conquerer had against the North before Torhenn bend the knee.And even if she doesn't turn darkside she still has to deal with the dothraki in westeros.I mean a lord has a serious power on their soldiers if he says no sacking then that is it but Dothraki are not like that their culture encourages slavery, rape and sacking and there is the food problem it is already bad in Westeros winter has come and their food stocks are nearly empty and Dany will bring lets say 40k soldiers (slaves and dothraki)and not to mention three very hungry dragon with her I don't think smallfolk will welcome her at all.Aegon or to some Fageon has Ilyrio behind him(who is became rich by selling food) to support his campaign Aegon can transport huge amounts of food for smallfolk and win their heart.

Personally I think the entire Khalasar will be roasted alive. Unless she plans on staying in Essos longer.

For one Ko Jhaqo betrayed her and left with 20k of Drogo's Khalasar. Dany will certainly not forgive him and as the Dothraki value strength I can't see he, with 20 thousand dothraki behind, simply bending the knee to a juvenile dragon and a woman.

Now even if she just kills him (and possibly Mago too) and if the Khalasar surrenders to her..what then? She doesn't have boats to carry them all and even if she gets them, Dothraki travelling on boats puking their guts out...just meh.

IMO if she gets herself this Khalasar it will mean she's going to continue with her conquest in Essos, possibly through the Free Cities too.

I don't wanna disturb your dreams but Dany is sliiping to the darkside with each bad situation she gets herself into so I don't think she will do well with that much power.I mean she already had dragons but with unsullied and dothraki she now has the same army Aegon the conquerer had against the North before Torhenn bend the knee.And even if she doesn't turn darkside she still has to deal with the dothraki in westeros.I mean a lord has a serious power on their soldiers if he says no sacking then that is it but Dothraki are not like that their culture encourages slavery, rape and sacking and there is the food problem it is already bad in Westeros winter has come and their food stocks are nearly empty and Dany will bring lets say 40k soldiers (slaves and dothraki)and not to mention three very hungry dragon with her I don't think smallfolk will welcome her at all.Aegon or to some Fageon has Ilyrio behind him(who is became rich by selling food) to support his campaign Aegon can transport huge amounts of food for smallfolk and win their heart.

Unless I missed something pretty big I don't think Aegon had Dothraki and Unsullied when Torhen Stark bent the knee.

I really hate this suggestion because I love Daenerys, but what if she doesn't come out of this one unharmed? If Jhaqo and Mago hate her, might they rape her or even force a marriage?

What I want to happen is her to go all Dracarys on them right away, or Jhaqo to send a message, and Mago falls in life. More Dothraki in Mereen. I really like the Dothraki culture. They're cool.

I don't think there will be marriage for Dany with anymore Dothraki. Just based on her possible set ups for next consort (Euron, Victarion, Aegon, maybe Jon), I think Dany's next romantic interest will be Westerosi.

Rape? As long as nothing happens to Drogon, I don't envision rape in her future.

Personally I think the entire Khalasar will be roasted alive. Unless she plans on staying in Essos longer.

For one Ko Jhaqo betrayed her and left with 20k of Drogo's Khalasar. Dany will certainly not forgive him and as the Dothraki value strength I can't see he, with 20 thousand dothraki behind, simply bending the knee to a juvenile dragon and a woman.

Now even if she just kills him (and possibly Mago too) and if the Khalasar surrenders to her..what then? She doesn't have boats to carry them all and even if she gets them, Dothraki travelling on boats puking their guts out...just meh.

IMO if she gets herself this Khalasar it will mean she's going to continue with her conquest in Essos, possibly through the Free Cities too.

I see a Field of Fire 2.0 with Dany riding Drogon burning the khalasars then the survivors bowing before her.

I see a Field of Fire 2.0 with Dany riding Drogon burning the khalasars then the survivors bowing before her.

^ This. And I bet the slaves in the khalasaars may just help her out in a mass mutiny against their masters. I bet a slave that just got pillaged and made into a slave recently is far more likely to rebel against their new master now that they have this big ol' slave liberating Drogon and Dany trying to take over.

That will take a lot of time. The khalasaars are spread all over Essos, and Drogon is only one Dragon.

It doesn't seem that Dany is in full control of Drogon yet. Unless the khalasars are stupid enough to chase and attack Dany while she is riding Drogon, it is unlikely that Drogon will show any interest in them. The fact that Dany can't control Drogon yet might even save Khal Jhaqo from her.

Archived