Full List of GoT Characters [SPOILERS]

Paul Blackfyre

Peasant Rebel Leader:

As you can see in the first post of this thread, I decided to include only named human characters (with rare exceptions - The Spice King, for instance), using the IMDB articles of all the episodes as reference.

I had to establish some kind of rules (or parameters, or requirements, or whatever you want to call them) for this listing... So I made the choice to do it this way.

Yeah sure, didn't see you changed the opening post ;)

There's the dead Mallister @ Harrenhal that Cat identifies when they found Qyburn. Can't recall who she named him, odd if Jason considering he's alive in the books.

Thanks for reminding me about him! I will add him now :) 214!

This isn't really the right thread for this question, but I tried creating one yesterday morning and I guess it got eaten by the moderators. What happened to Lancel? I'm not necessarily surprised that he hasn't made an appearance, but I am surprised he hasn't even been mentioned. Kevan too. I hope the monster that devoured the Greatjon and Alister Thorne hasn't taken out them too.

This isn't really the right thread for this question, but I tried creating one yesterday morning and I guess it got eaten by the moderators. What happened to Lancel? I'm not necessarily surprised that he hasn't made an appearance, but I am surprised he hasn't even been mentioned. Kevan too. I hope the monster that devoured the Greatjon and Alister Thorne hasn't taken out them too.

According to Game of Thrones Wiki, they will make at least one appearance in this season. Source: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3

Cool. That is really good news. I wish they could have negotiated for Greatjon to be back for the RW. There will essentially be none of Robb's bannermen there except Wendel Manderly and Edmure. And we haven't even met Wendel yet.

Cool. That is really good news. I wish they could have negotiated for Greatjon to be back for the RW. There will essentially be none of Robb's bannermen there except Wendel Manderly and Edmure. And we haven't even met Wendel yet.

Yes, it bothers me too that Greatjon won't be there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived