Full List of GoT Characters [SPOILERS]

Paul Blackfyre

Supposedly being the keyword. Remember, anyone can edit this wiki. I am guessing whoever made that update assumed that Balon Swann had joined the kingsguard when he has not yet in show canon.

Also Annara, you are being an uptight book purist. This thread is about the tv show, not the books. What the HBO Guide says is what is canon in tv show land.

If you don't like it, take it up with D&D.

I was under the impression that what happens in the show is what is canon in the TV land, not what's in an HBO Guide. I'm pretty sure that's how it goes for TV shows in general.

And if you don't understand why calling Sansa Stark "Sansa Lannister" - even when she's not called that in-universe - pisses people off, then I can't help you.

Ha! Stannis paid no heed to Jon on that one and rightfully so.

I love Sansa so much. But right now she is Sansa Lannister until she is annulled from Tyrion.

Nope. Everyone in Westeros disagrees. The whole realm denies it from Dorne to the Wall. Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mothers' wombs. :)

Now, if the show makes a deviation from the books where Sansa starts referring to herself as "Sansa Lannister" and everyone else, or at least people who are not Stannis-while-he-is-trying-to-dismiss-her, including Tyrion and the other Lannisters themselves, refer to her as "Sansa Lannister" on the show... then you would be right.

Good luck with that, especially after episode 2.

I can't please everybody, I'm sorry.

Go with your initial decision.

You went with Sansa Lannister, should've stood by it.

Nope. Everyone in Westeros disagrees. The whole realm denies it from Dorne to the Wall. Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mothers' wombs. :)

Now, if the show makes a deviation from the books where Sansa starts referring to herself as "Sansa Lannister" and everyone else, or at least people who are not Stannis-while-he-is-trying-to-dismiss-her, including Tyrion and the other Lannisters themselves, refer to her as "Sansa Lannister" on the show... then you would be right.

Good luck with that, especially after episode 2.

The Lannisters are very significant on the show. The starks are gone.

For this Season it is apt to call her Sansa Lannister.

Can we call some middle ground and say Sansa of House Stark. Even Cat referred to her Tully origins regularly. The connections of Selyse to House Florent is another example.

Or this.

Go with your initial decision.

You went with Sansa Lannister, should've stood by it.

The Lannisters are very significant on the show. The starks are gone.

For this Season it is apt to call her Sansa Lannister.

Or this.

Err... Sorry, Stannis, no, the Starks are not gone. Unless you also think we should call Arya, Bran and Rickon Lannister, because the Lannisters are "very significant to the show"?* (And does this mean that we should

start calling Tommen "Tommen Tyrell" next season? Because it seems to me that the Lannisters will be almost "gone" after this season, even more so than the Starks...

:)

Even the Lannisters don't call Sansa "Sansa Lannister". Even Tyrion doesn't call her "Sansa Lannister". Why would they? They know it's bullshit, and they also know that her Starkness is the very reason why they kept her captive and forced her into marriage. If she weren't a Stark, they wouldn't be trying to steal her claim to Winterfell. None of the countless people throughout Westeros call her "Sansa Lannister", they call her "Sansa Stark". The only one who calls her "Lady Lannister" is Stannis when he's being a dick (OK, when he's being himself) and trying to dismiss her claim to Winterfell. I see that you're trying to emulate your idol in everything, but that doesn't mean everyone else should.

*Is that your explanation why Cersei is not "Cersei Baratheon" and Margaery is not "Margaery Baratheon"? Because the Lannisters are very important to the show, while the Baratheons are not? Just askin'...

Err... Sorry, Stannis, no, the Starks are not gone. Unless you also think we should call Arya, Bran and Rickon Lannister, because the Lannisters are "very significant to the show"?*

What even are you on about?

How did you reach to this genius conclusion from my statement, i'll never know.

Archived