(No spoilers) Tywin's letter

Having seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsTVnZm9hFg

... of which I'm not a believer, but I still think it's interesting, I'm keeping an eye out for Talisa or anything related.

Anyway, Tywin was writing a word when the camera zoomed in on him and it just caught my eye. Did that word look like 'Talisa' to you? It kind of did to me.

Anyway, Tywin was writing a word when the camera zoomed in on him and it just caught my eye. Did that word look like 'Talisa' to you? It kind of did to me.

Not that I have experience of espionage but I don't think Tywin would write the name of the spy in a letter. He'd probably find some code way of referring to her.

Having seen this: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jsTVnZm9hFg

... of which I'm not a believer, but I still think it's interesting, I'm keeping an eye out for Talisa or anything related.

I'm not sure how much of this is spoilers so I'm putting the whole thing in a tag

Okay that accent stuff and her saying she does "not understand" Westerosi customs but clearly she does are pretty convincing. The writers are not so clueless as to leave that out, but it's not something most viewers would pick up on.

I don't want her to be a spy. I think that'd be stupid. Roose is the only one in Robb's trust who needs to work against him. Two would be too many. Still, one begs the question as to how a nurse from Volantis found her way to Robb Stark's side of the war...

I really hope she is a spy though, would be a nice twist and I'd never seriously considered it but that video makes a decent case

Can you imagine her being the one

Stabbing Robb Stark in the heart instead of Roose Bolton? and in the process sorrowfully crying for doing so?

*Reason for edit: trying to get the spoiler thingy to work.

Archived