The Rightful Lord/Lady of Dragonstone

Moon-Pale Maiden

That is how I see it. RB overthrew the Targs, Stannis is Robert's true heir and he was given Dragonstone, by royal decree. Until RB's entire line of sucession, is killed off or defeated its still rightfully theirs. However, If I make the arguement that I just did; it allows me to make the same claim for the Mad King's line of heirs, with at least one known for sure, still alive. It's a bloody mess!! :bang:

It's not a bloody mess at all. Dragonstone belongs to whoever holds it, simple as that. This is what right of conquest really is, not some hypocritical principle of "I took X thing by force so now it is mine, but nobody else has the right to do the same to me before Y amount of arbitrary criteria are met because blah blah blah".

Stannis lost Dragonstone when the Tyrells and Lannisters stormed it and killed his garrison.

If the premises in the first post are true, then...

Stannis as King on the Iron Throne

Shireen as Princess of Dragonstone

Seriously, fuck the Targaryens. Their legitimate claim to the throne went away with their dynasty.

Stannis is king of nothing at the moment. Tommen is the King on the Iron Throne and therefore, by the precedent set by all of the past Targaryens and Robert, Myrcella would be the Princess of Dragonstone. Its not that hard to comprehend.

Heir apparent was only a practice performed by Targs, Stannis was given Dragonstone and Shireen would have inherited it. That being said if a Targ takes the IT they'd probably start it up again. If Aegon takes the throne Jon would get Dragonstone (if he's real and if Jon is verified as real), if Jon took the throne Aegon would be heir(until Jon has a child), if Dany took the throne (well I don't know who'd be heir

Heir apparent was only a practice performed by Targs, Stannis was given Dragonstone and Shireen would have inherited it. That being said if a Targ takes the IT they'd probably start it up again. If Aegon takes the throne Jon would get Dragonstone (if he's real and if Jon is verified as real), if Jon took the throne Aegon would be heir(until Jon has a child), if Dany took the throne (well I don't know who'd be heir

If Jon somehow gets the Iron Throne Dany will be his heir, as she's younger, until he produces a male heir. If (F)Aegon is king then his Targ heir would also be Dany until he produces an heir. I don't know who'd be Dany's heir.

If Jon somehow gets the Iron Throne Dany will be his heir, as she's younger, until he produces a male heir. If (F)Aegon is king then his Targ heir would also be Dany until he produces an heir. I don't know who'd be Dany's heir.

My bad I forgot that the 'no females on the throne' rule went out the window when Robert took over :L so yes Dany would be Jon's heir

My bad I forgot that the 'no females on the throne' rule went out the window when Robert took over :L so yes Dany would be Jon's heir

If Jon becomes king that would be as part of a Targaryen restoration, in which case they'd probably reinstate the old Targaryen traditions of succession again too.

Dragonstone has traditionally belonged to the heir apparent to the IT, so Dragonstone would be Jon's rightful seat until he is crowned King, then it would pass to Dany until Jon fathers any children.

seeing as by being a bastard, jon is not part of the line of succesion, dany is actually (f) aegons heir, so therefore, if aegon becomes king dany will be heir. however, seeing as I Imagine aegon would marry dany to secure his claim through her dragons and armies. In which case he might make jon his provisional heir until he had kids and give him dragonstone the same way stannis was gonna make renly his heir till he had a son.

seeing as by being a bastard, jon is not part of the line of succesion, dany is actually (f) aegons heir, so therefore, if aegon becomes king dany will be heir. however, seeing as I Imagine aegon would marry dany to secure his claim through her dragons and armies. In which case he might make jon his provisional heir until he had kids and give him dragonstone the same way stannis was gonna make renly his heir till he had a son.

FAegon will never be king. Dany won't marry Aegon, but battle him in the Dance of Dragons 2.

FAegon will never be king. Dany won't marry Aegon, but battle him in the Dance of Dragons 2.

(F)Aegon will have taken the throne by the time Dany gets to Westeros and then start another DoD to win the throne from him.

(F)Aegon will have taken the throne by the time Dany gets to Westeros and then start another DoD to win the throne from him.

I don't think so, he will need time to gather a large enough force to take KL and face the combined force of the Tyrells and Lannisters. By the time he actually he does, Dany will arrive.

I don't think so, he will need time to gather a large enough force to take KL and face the combined force of the Tyrells and Lannisters. By the time he actually he does, Dany will arrive.

I think she'll deal with Stannis first, then deal with (F)Aegon.

I must have got confused between Polygamy and First Night.. It was First Night that King J outlawed. Still, I would hope that R & L weren't married, because so much of Jon's personality/character is drawn from the fact that he's a bastard

Whether he actually is a bastard or not isn't whats important, only that he lived thinking he was. Hes a great guy, a bit emo, but generally awesome. Thats who he is regardless of whatever he might find out about his origins.

KL would be a piece of cake to take from the inside. Varys knows secret ways, and he supports Aegon.

KL would be a piece of cake to take from the inside. Varys knows secret ways, and he supports Aegon.

He won't take KL, because he will have to deal with Dany in the second Dance of Dragons. He doesn't know that Varys would help him into the city until he arrives at Kl which he won't.

Archived