[Book Spoilers] Jaime/Brienne

Katydid

As a guy who hasnt read any of the books , i think this Jaimie character is awful , not the acting , the acting is perfect , but the character is awful , sleeping with his sister , throwing children out of the window .... when i saw the hand thingy i felt like karma got him finaly , and the things that happend after that was like "its payback time bijach" ..... i dont know if in the books he becomes the good guy or dies (please dont tell :P ) but so far i see his redemption , not so cocky as he was in the 1st season . About the bath scene , when he talked about the mad king i thought that it would be nice to have 1 episode from the past , to actually see what happened there , i feel it would be better than just telling stories about it :) .

Also hope the dwarf doesnt die .....

READ THE BOOKS

It's "No wonder Renly died" or something similar to that.

I think he said, "Not going so well, is it? No wonder Renly died with you guarding him"

ninja'd

Thank you! "No wonder...." makes much more sense than "You wanted...."

Ok. So of course after THIS episode, I went to Amazon and downloaded the Kindle version of the books. I cheated and started where the with this chapter having to see for myself how awesome it was in the book. I have to say although it is identical there is a line that needed to be in here. His acknoldegement of pushing Bran out the window:

Jaime: "You out to be pleased. I've lost the hand I killed the king with. The hand that flung the Stark boy from the tower. The hand I'd slide between my sister's thighs to make her wet."

So killing the king isn't the only thing he confessed to at that moment. We really missed out. He said all that non-chalantly and there wasn't any more discussion of anything else but the killing of the mad king. I hope there is more on this as it's driving me crazy he told her everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So of course after THIS episode, I went to Amazon and downloaded the Kindle version of the books. I cheated and started where the with this chapter having to see for myself how awesome it was in the book. I have to say although it is identical there is a line that needed to be in here. His acknoldegement of pushing Bran out the window:

Jaime: "You out to be pleased. I've lost the hand I killed the king with. The hand that flung the Stark boy from the tower. The hand I'd slide between my sister's thighs to make her wet."

So killing the king isn't the only thing he confessed to at that moment. We really missed out. He said all that non-chalantly and there wasn't any more discussion of anything else but the killing of the mad king. I hope there is more on this as it's driving me crazy he told her everything.

In the book, Brienne already knew about Bran and Cersei.

Archived