Wildfire under Kings Landing

Irelands Gemstone

We are told from Jamie Lannisters point of view that Aerys and his pyromancer, I believe it was Hallan stored caches of wildfire under kings Landing, notably under the great sept of Baelor, Fleas Bottom and the red keep.

We also know the Pyromancers guild rediscovered a few of the caches from Aerys day, and used them to great effect against Stannis at the Blackwater.

Did they recover and use all of the wildfire? Is there leftover discovered wildifre? Are there undiscovered Caches ready to go boom at a spark?

I honestly feel wildfire has more of a role to play in the coming two books, we know Targaryens have been obsessed with it since they discovered its properties - and we have one Targaryen planning to come to Westeros and a theorized Targaryen already at Griffons Roost.

Any contributions, do share :)

I think that Cersei will go mad after Tommen and Myrcella are dead and maybe when either Dany or (F)Aegon are marching on KL she'll try and burn KL but Jaime will be there and strangle her to save the city again.

Jamie has one hand though, made of gold and shaped to hold a wine goblets stem, a thing piece of metal, not thick enough to strangle - I do agree that Cersei will go mad though, I can see george pulling something like that :)

Jaime's golden hand is shaped so he can wield a sword. It's already in a strangle-type position.

i think it would be a little too much of a poetic justice fufillment to have Jamie save Kings Landing twice - but, maybe it would be a little tap of Georges irony to have Jamie save the city twice, then have his life and reputation ruined twice because of his good deeds :P

i think it would be a little too much of a poetic justice fufillment to have Jamie save Kings Landing twice - but, maybe it would be a little tap of Georges irony to have Jamie save the city twice, then have his life and reputation ruined twice because of his good deeds :P

Maybe he dies with Cersei as well then. He saves the city again but it looks like he killed the queen and she managed to stab Jaime as he's strangling her to death.

Feeling awful about that now, the new white book, Jamie Lannister, the worst Kingsguard knight to ever live - murdered his king, betrayed Kings Landing to the Lannisters, Fucked and murdered his sister, let Kings Landing burn... he was actually quite the good knight all things considered.

Feeling awful about that now, the new white book, Jamie Lannister, the worst Kingsguard knight to ever live - murdered his king, betrayed Kings Landing to the Lannisters, Fucked and murdered his sister, let Kings Landing burn... he was actually quite the good knight all things considered.

If he stops KL from burning he might be known as Kingslayer and Queenslayer (Sisterslayer).

Jaime's golden hand is shaped so he can wield a sword. It's already in a strangle-type position.

Hold your hand like you're holding a sword. Now try to fit it around your throat. It doesn't really work. Not to mention he can't really squeeze with that hand. Though, one good hand is really all you need to strangle somebody, so the "Jaime as valonqar" theory is still possible.

Hold your hand like you're holding a sword. Now try to fit it around your throat. It doesn't really work. Not to mention he can't really squeeze with that hand. Though, one good hand is really all you need to strangle somebody, so the "Jaime as valonqar" theory is still possible.

He could squeeze it around her neck until it fits.

The Kingslayer just can't win! Haha that would be funny if GRRM wrote it that way. Saved the capital twice, and is villified because of it.

A man can easily strangle a woman with one hand. Jack the Ripper did it. It doesn't actually take that much pressure, if done long enough - the victim would black out before dying, hence many would be murderers walk away thinking they were dead only for their victims to regain consciousness.

I think that Cersei will go mad after Tommen and Myrcella are dead and maybe when either Dany or (F)Aegon are marching on KL she'll try and burn KL but Jaime will be there and strangle her to save the city again.

Or Jon's forces marching on KL.

Jaime could do what Tyrion did and use the Hand's chain to strangle Cersei.

Archived