Dany and Her new Khalasar?

CMPunk

So I'm not too sure if this has been brought up already or not but a few things make me wonder what Dany's fate will be Post ADWD when she runs into the Khalasar in the Dothraki Sea.

A few folk have mentioned this to me but It's just springing to light now after re-reading ADWD. So as you know at the end of ADWD Dany and Drogon run into I believe it's Khal Pono's Khalasar possibly Khal Jhaqo and it effectively ends there. A few of my friends have speculated about Dany making an 'agreement' so to speak with the Khal and becoming his new Khaleesi that giving her an Army of 20'000 Dothraki screamers and if he does get her Pregnant and she does eventually conquer Westeros that would leave a Dothraki on the Iron Throne.

IMHO I believe that is a terrible Idea considering The Dothraki know only to Kill, Rape, Pillage and Slave and yes you could argue that Dany will bring him up to know more and be a good ruler but that is if her Khal hasn't got a hand in it. This is all speculative of course but just wanted to hear what you guys thought about it.

I think Dany will be taken back to Vaes Dothrak to serve with the dosh khaleen, but then Drogon follows her and she manages to secure an army of Dothraki screamers as on Drogon she has the advantage and she can kill in Vaes DOthrak without using blades or spilling blood. She may be the Stallion that Mounts the WOrld.

The Sceanrio of Deaenerys uniting the kahalsars is very likely. There are some hints and foreshadowing for it.

"Beneath the Mother of Mountains, a line of naked Crones crept from a great lake and knelt shivering, their grey heads bowed"

"As swift as the wind he rides, and behind him the khalasar covers the earth, men without number, with aarakhs shinning in their hands like baldes of razor grass. Fierce as a storm this prince will be. His enemies will tremble before him and their wives will weep tears of blood and rend their flesh in grief, the bells in his hair will sing his coming and the milk men in the stone tents will fear his name" The Old woman trembled and looked at Dany almost as if she were afraid, "The Prince is riding and he shall be the stallion who mounts the world"

" To go north you must go south, To reach the west you must go east. To go forward you must go back and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow"

This means Drogon is the shadow, and she does indeed go back to the Dothraki sea.

Drogon came snorting plumes of smoke. The Grass bowed down before her. Dany lept on to his back. She stank of blood and sweat and fear, but none of that mattered. "To go forward, i must go back".

These quotes from aDwD definitely point to Dany taking control of the dothraki.

“I promise you by the old gods and the new, by the lamb god and the horse god and every god that lives. I swear it by the Mother of Mountains and the Womb of the World. Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh.”

The Prince That Was Promised?

no the prophecy was made for Rhaego her still born son, but as dragons can be either be male or female (from the books we know the targs are referred to as dragons) it actually is daenerys, since the dothraki are a male dominated society. This points to a prince that will unite all khalasars and conquer the world.

I say Drogon eats/cooks whichever Kal she has run into and the rest bow to her, the Dothraki follow the strong and who stronger than one who rides a lizard that can eat a horse, to the Dothraki that would be the ultimate strength. Especially since they believe their own prophecy refers to her, as they may take Drogon to be the actual son of Drogo.

It's a longshot, but with asoiaf who knows?

Archived