[TV and BOOK SPOILERS] Best Quotes

Not sure why, but Locke screaming, "THE FUCK YOU DOIN' TO MY BEAR???" made me giggle.

aww yeah! I don't know why but I LOVED that! maybe the way he delivered it of the accent or something else I dunno, but that was a great moment

Also tormund pretending to fuck like a dog "aruf aruf aruf aruf"

aww yeah! I don't know why but I LOVED that! maybe the way he delivered it of the accent or something else I dunno, but that was a great moment

Also tormund pretending to fuck like a dog "aruf aruf aruf aruf"

YES to both! Haha, there's to the h8ers who thought Tormund was neutered. Give the guy a chance to warm up and get out of frickin' Iceland.

YES to both! Haha, there's to the h8ers who thought Tormund was neutered. Give the guy a chance to warm up and get out of frickin' Iceland.

im sure we must be like seconds away from a member joke, im sure it should be next episode! and HAR (which we also kinda got too - as much as one can say har with out sounding utterly ridiculous)

Margaery saying Tyrion was good looking, especially with the scar. I laughed out because during the last episode I was thinking Peter Dinklage doesn't look hideous like Tyrion at all. If any thing, the scar makes him look hot. Kinda like a throwback to when Cersei said at least they didn't cut off your nose.

To be fair, those lines might still be coming. Fingers crossed!

Possibly. Surely they won't be absent for another 4 or 5 episodes (last 3 of season 3 and first couple of season 4) because Jaime doesn't arrive until AFTER Joffrey's wedding.

So they can show us maybe one Jaime/Brienne scene in episode 9 or 10 basically traveling and she asks him "Why did you come back for me?" then the rest of the conversation follows.

can some1 explain to me why is "jaime lannister sends his regards" such an epic quote?:S

OT: it's not actually a quote, but "boy" sounding that horn while theon gets relaxed with that girl was fuckin epic.

also "half a million"

C'mon guys not a single mention of Arya?!

Baric: "What God do you serve?"

Arya: "The God of Death."

Gave me goose bumps, I know it was a small scene, but that was awesome!

"I have a gift for you as well... YOUR LIVES."

This season truly is the golden age for Dany scenes/Dany lines.

And didn't she even follow that up with "I hope you make as good use of my gift as I'll make of yours" or something like that? Fantastic Stuff.

Archived