[TV and BOOK SPOILERS] Best Quotes

"I have a gift for you as well... YOUR LIVES."

This season truly is the golden age for Dany scenes/Dany lines.

And didn't she even follow that up with "I hope you make as good use of my gift as I'll make of yours" or something like that? Fantastic Stuff.

OT but omg your signature is awesome.

The all dialogue between Daenerys and the Yunkai slaveholder...

"I have a gift for you as well... Your lives!".

And the Berc / Arya talk too: "Wich God do you believe in?" "Death".

Lot of great quotes already ("Death" "Windmill" "Hodor" "Regards'' "Attack, attack" and "babyseal")

But the best three for me have got to be

"We can have you carried upstairs"

With one sentence Tywin shows who's boss. Joffrey can bitch and moan all he want but Tywin has decided to counsil in his tower so thats where it is going to happen. Period.

"You rip my pretty silk dress and i'll blacken your eye"

This one sentence shows both the tough wildling Ygritte and the little-girl-with-dreams Ygritte. One sentence before she ridiculed dresses but don't even think rip her dress or she'll fuck you up.

"Goodbye Ser Jaime"

With that one word she acknowledges the noble side of Jaime, showing him that he has earned her respect.

For me it was Arya, Death is my god.... total badass delivery

Loved the Hodor contimplating his answer, only to of course say, Hodor.

Jaime to Vargo(?) What do you think matters to Lord Bolton more, giving his pet rat a toy or getting me to Lord Tywin? Jaime, even when down trodden and beaten still knows how to get his way and what level of importance everyone has.

I'll forgive no 'I dreamed of you' or 'I only rescue maidens' because of how damn epic the ending was. I wasn't that impressed with the actual bear scene, but the end delivery of that line cued with the music was amazing.

I'm still hoping they'd drop those lines next episode, while Jaime and Brienne are on their way to King's Landing. :/

"Your cock shouldn't go near her 'til she's slick as a baby seal"

Truer words were never spoken. That made me laugh out loud.

We've waited too long to hear the Reverend Tormund's gospel.

"I will see to it that you are appropriately consulted on important matters, when necessary." (It's partly the delivery, especially the way Mr. Dance emphasizes certain words.)

In retrospect, this was a pretty decent episode. We were probably disappointed becaue we can't see dragons burn slavers in every episode.

I still hope we at least get "He's not Robert II; he's Aerys III."

I'm going to be a bit sorry when Tywin and Joffrey die, though at least we still get to have fun with Cersei. Heh heh heh!

Archived