Stannis' recruitment plans

bel

Define fortune. keep in mind that Dany didn't find them. They have been a gift. If they were so valuable as you seem to think she hadn't received this gift.

I'll try this one more time. Its not what I think. Its what Jorah, and by extension, the author think. I'm only going by what is in the books.

They must have great value as Illyrio, one of the wealthiest men in Essos, saw fit to give them as gifts. Of course he didn't know they would hatch for Dany, but who would have.

I'll try this one more time. Its not what I think. Its what Jorah, and by extension, the author think. I'm only going by what is in the books.

They must have great value as Illyrio, one of the wealthiest men in Essos, saw fit to give them as gifts. Of course he didn't know they would hatch for Dany, but who would have.

And I'll try one more time. It is not what the author thinks. It is was Jorah says. An impoverished knight.

Of course they have some value or else Viserys wouldn't have tried to steal them (Was this show only?). But I think the value of dragon eggs is not that huge as generally assumed.

Archived