who would you want as your bodyguard?

tarquinbb

It is a very tight race between:

- Tormund, (better known as Tormund Giantsbane, Tormund Thunderfist, Tall-talker, Horn-blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, the Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts).

-Bloodraven

-Ser Duncan the Tall

• 2 weeks later...

Wow pretty disappointed no one said syrio forel the water dancer and first sword of bravos.

He's gotta be a loyal and good man seeing as he might of given his life to not even save arya for sure but to buy her some time oh and with a wooden sword...

Good point. Syrio Lives. Well, I think he does. So I would have to add him to my list. Selmy (I do not care how old he is), Hotah and Syrio. Bronn is also a good fighter. I do not think I could trust him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sandor Clegane, without a doubt.

A close second is Howland Reed. Without him, Ned wouldn't be alive. This let me believe that Howland battled and killed Arthur Dayne. If that is so, then Howland is the best fighter that ever existed.

Sandor Clegane, without a doubt.

A close second is Howland Reed. Without him, Ned wouldn't be alive. This let me believe that Howland battled and killed Arthur Dayne. If that is so, then Howland is the best fighter that ever existed.

Not true, this was in battle. In a 1 on 1, Arthur Dayne would destroy Reed with ease. We don't know how Reed put Dayne down. For all we know, it could have been a stab in the back while Dayne was occupied with Ned.

Also, Sandor is a bad choice considering he ditched Joffrey after 1 battle and all attackers would need to do is carry a torch and he'd run away, ditching you.

Archived