Selling matching lettered editions with rights and original art.

chrisd

I hate to even consider it, but I'm strongly thinking about parting with my lettered set. The set is in perfect shape and all letters match. Of course I have the rights to all future volumes from Subterranean Press. All extras would be included (signed bookmark set and art booklet).

In addition, I have multiple original pieces of art that were used in the book from Storm of Swords, Feast for Crows and Dance with Dragons. Some are very large. Again, all in perfect condition.

The last set that I'm aware of sold for 15k a year or so ago, I'd be willing to entertain offers if anyone is interested. I'd rather not jump to eBay.

I'm so jealous! I'd love to have a lettered set, or even a numbered set. Hell, even a PC set would be great, but alas, they are a bit out of my price range. Do you have any other hard to get books for sale, like the ARC for Game of Thrones or anything of that sort that you're looking to get rid of? Good luck finding a new home for your set!

I'm so jealous! I'd love to have a lettered set, or even a numbered set. Hell, even a PC set would be great, but alas, they are a bit out of my price range. Do you have any other hard to get books for sale, like the ARC for Game of Thrones or anything of that sort that you're looking to get rid of? Good luck finding a new home for your set!

Thanks for the interest! I'm sorry to say I didn't collect any other editions. It seemed redundant after picking up the limiteds.

Thanks again and good luck finding the right book for your collection.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all.

Although I've had a few offers, I haven't sold the set yet. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I'll probably wait a week or two before handing off to a rare book dealer ( and thus driving up the price considerably).

Thanks!

-Chris

Any particular reason you prefer selling to a rare book dealer to eBay? Just the certainty of it?

Hey!

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'll be keeping the books with me and just consigning the set. That way I can get to a larger audience and can stay firm on my price. The downside for the buyer is that the price will be higher since the dealer would have to raise the price to make up their take.

• 5 months later...

Archived