Which character, or characters, would you say you are most like?

King of Winters

The character I'm most similar to is probably Rodrik Harlaw: bookish, cautious, and seems to be about my age.

The leader types whose decision making is closest to what I would do in their shoes are Kevan Lannister, Asha Greyjoy, Jon Snow (until his freakout at the end), and Mance Rayder.

I was going for Quentyn too, until I remembered he had the courage to face two dragons.

Strictly speaking, the courage to face one dragon and the stupidity to turn his back on the other one. :P

id say if i just picked one it would be ned. Im the second son, ive always looked up to my bigger stonger older brother. He is more outgoing and im the shyer one. we both have our successes on the sports fields, and i do tend to be a bit more bookish if you will do to the fact i dont think my borther has read a book in ten years or more. I also have a tight closenit group of friends who i always try to do right by but sometime it turns out bad.

But if ive had a few drinks (something im known to do often)i can be a little over confident and confrontational. ET so maybe a little Jaime in there

I would have to say Im most like tyrion, Not in so much that im a midget (im 6foot 1), just that we have the same sort of presence, when he or myself walks in the room, everyone notices me, I have a certain low cunning like him and my words are more useful then any sword, We both love knowledge and reading is a favorite hobby, but in the later books, both me and him have lived as outlaws, both of us arrested and jailed for crimes we did not commit (Though my champion who eventually freed me was a lawyer, and I do believe the sky cells would have been way cooler then my cell, I atleast would have gotten to see the sun and feel the breeze on my skin,Though I may have jumped out after the court kept post poning my retrail and postponing my eventual release again and again) We both have a scar upon our face, mine by knife and him by sword. And we both love to explore and see the world and its wonders, unlike him I do not come from a rich house, yet ive heard people say about me after game of thrones came out on HBO, rich as a mason and A Mason always pays his debts lol (Mason is my nickname because I trained as a stone mason but took on a more profitable business I started which is quite sucessful at 21)

Somewhere between Sam and Quentyn. I have dealt with a weight issue before and am unsure of my potential but can achieve greatness if given a bit of a push. But while I still have many fears, I don't see myself as THAT much of a coward. Like Quentyn, I don't believe I have much to contribute but I am determined to succeed in what I set out to do.

Archived