Who will be the 3rd Husband of Daenerys Targaryen

Noble Brutus

Victarion is the best and Dany will be his salt wife.

They are already a perfect match. They have so much in common: they both are leaders, they both have/had asshole brother and they both free slaves.

Victarion is the best and Dany will be his salt wife.

They are already a perfect match. They have so much in common: they both are leaders, they both have/had asshole brother and they both free slaves.

Personally I hope Dany fries him.

I just dont like Victarion at all. I hope he dies and they dont get married... I already thought dany's story was slow in dance with dragons im hoping there is alot more action this time and no bull shit just kill him and i think ill likely dany's story more in next book...

I'll be very disappointed if GRRM has Dany marry Victarion. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's much too intelligent to actually marry him. She's clever enough to find some way to use his fleet without marrying him.

As far as Victarion is concerned, I don't understand why so many people love the guy so much. Sure, he's pretty amusing at times, but only because he's an unpredictable, stupid, crazy brute. The guy beat his wife to death (not ok even if she cheated on him), he keeps a sex slave and hits her, and he sets seven prostitutes/sex slaves on fire as a sacrifice. I don't see Dany thinking that she wants to marry a woman beater, rapist, murderer.

I'll be very disappointed if GRRM has Dany marry Victarion. I'm not her biggest fan, but she's much too intelligent to actually marry him. She's clever enough to find some way to use his fleet without marrying him.

As far as Victarion is concerned, I don't understand why so many people love the guy so much. Sure, he's pretty amusing at times, but only because he's an unpredictable, stupid, crazy brute. The guy beat his wife to death (not ok even if she cheated on him), he keeps a sex slave and hits her, and he sets seven prostitutes/sex slaves on fire as a sacrifice. I don't see Dany thinking that she wants to marry a woman beater, rapist, murderer.

You just listed things that make Victarion more attractive to Dany.

And stop hating the guy. He was the best part of ADwD.

I don't like Victarion as a person and wouldn't be unhappy if Dany end frying him, but I see her eventually seduced and marrying him before realising how dumb and cruel he is.

Imo he will be a step in her character evolution, ending her taste for badass evil warriors.

You just listed things that make Victarion more attractive to Dany.

And stop hating the guy. He was the best part of ADwD.

I actually don't hate Victarion at all. Sure, in real life I'd hate the guy, but this is fiction and I find his unpredictability to be refreshing. Also, he is a funny character. However, I just don't see Dany marrying him, and if GRRM chooses to have her marry Vic I think that it is a poor authorial choice given her character development. I know that she married Khal Drogo and found happiness with him, and that he was similar to Victarion in that he was a warrior and probably a rapist, but I think that he treated her well and genuinely loved her. Furthermore, she had no choice in that marriage whereas now she is a leader in her own right. I can't see her marrying this foolish, crazy pirate-guy with a burnt, black arm who keeps a sex slave aboard his ship. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I don't think that she would even want to sleep with him. After all, Daario is supposed to be really physically attractive (I know, his description sounds ridiculous) which is part of the reason Dany desires him. Victarion is not supposed to be very good-looking, and that seems to matter to Dany. If she ends up with an Iron Islander at all I believe that it would have to be Euron. He wields the real power, he is much more intelligent than Vic, he is better looking, and he would definitely fit into the "bad-ass warrior" stereotype to which Dany seems to be attracted. Ultimately, I hope that she just hurries up and gets to Westeros no matter who she marries because I can't stand the Essos storyline any longer.

Dany will die by ADoS, and Jon will only have known her for a few months, too little time to start a relationship, especially hen one is focused on the Others.

I think it is Tyrion. He does have an Oedipus parallel, where he kills his father, and then comes into contact with a sphinx early in ADwD, and the story of Oedipus ends up with him marrying the mother. Dany is known as Mother by the freed slaves, and Mother to Dragons is one of her titles.

Tyrion's story has come to have the aspects of the Grimm fairy tale, "The Clever Little Tailor". The fairy tale has an exceedingly proud princess who would have suitors provide a conundrum or riddle, and if he failed he was hunted out of town. Three tailors came to her one day, she presented them the riddle of the two colors of her hair, to which the titular character gets it right with the answer of "gold and silver." The princess then has him spend the night in the stable with a bear, and if he lived she would marry him. The tailor managed to outwit the bear, and survive to marry the princess that morning.

"And the young one?"

"Killed his father."

Tyrion gave the rotting head a second look. Why, it almost looks as if those lips are smiling.

A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly.

Tyrion could be the corpse at the prow of the ship, not a literal corpse but Tyrion before he reaches Meereen, is a little dead inside. He has been contemplating suicide a few times.

I never saw that girl. If I had, I would have taken her instead of freckles.

This is Tyrion thinking he preferred the silver haired girl to the redhead. Tyrion married Sansa, a girl with auburn hair; this could foreshadow him marrying Daenerys.

ETA: I don't think Dany would fall for Victarion after hearing that he killed Barristan.

For me all the Greyjoys are villains. All the Dragon rides, a.k.a Dani's husbands, should be Targeryen.

No more incest please. It has caused enough trouble (Aerys, Joffrey). The incest is the only thing I don't like about the Targaryens.

After Khal Drogo and Hizdahr zo Loraq, who will be her 3rd husband/betrothal?

1. Aegon Targaryen

2. Daario Naharis

3. Victarion Greyjoy

4. Euron Greyjoy

5. Sir Jorah Mormont

6. Tyrion Lannister

7. Jon Snow (Jon Targaryen)

just off the top of my head, without reading everyone else's ideas, i think i good oprion is Daario. it would be a marriage for love, like Egg and all his offspring, and it may be the cause of a 2nd Danve with Dragins, if Aegin is already recognized or on the IT.

Archived