Death of House Frey

• 2 weeks later...

I want the Freys to survive, just because everyone expects them to be destroyed =]. I hate them, but it would be refreshing to see some of the worst villains go unpunished.

No, no I don't believe in this case it would be. I can stomach Cersei going through several courses of humility and finally bending a knee to the Starks, but the Frey's should die.

I say return the favor. They barred the doors and slaughtered Rob and his men. I say blockade the twins and unleash one of the dragons via Bran's warging abilities upon the keep. Melt it with everyone inside like Haranhal.

You've got to break a few Frey eggs to make a revenge omelette. I say hang absolutely every Frey in the Twins and beyond - extinguish the Freys entirely, pull down the Twins and write a song called "The North Remembers" with a similar tone to the Rains of Castamere.

I say we feed all the starving peasants in the Riverlands a slice of Frey Pie.

When you are the head of the family and commit horendous attrocities in the name of that same family, you condemn the family to "their" fate. The Lannisters are just as guilty in my mind since Tywin arranged it, suggested it as the Freys and Roose Bolton for executing it. rolslyn Frey knew, I know, everyone says she is pityful. I started a post regarding what the Riverlords will think of that Frey/Tully kid when they have to call him a leige lord. I say, I hope Roslyn and child pass away as painless as posible but pass away none the less. Let the Freys be extinguished with the Lannisters and Bolton. I hope Wyman cooks fat walda and feeds her and the leech kid in her to the "others". I do not feel sympathy for the Lannisters as they killed innocent Reynes and Tarbeck family members (children/babies) as well as Ellia and her kids who also committed no offenses. Once these families cross the line trying to extinguish another family out, tat for tat is the only way to respond.

I will be a bit dissappointed as well if the Stark, or whoever, just gets some great revenge in climatic way. It wouldn't feel like A Song of Ice and Fire.

When you are the head of the family and commit horendous attrocities in the name of that same family, you condemn the family to "their" fate. The Lannisters are just as guilty in my mind since Tywin arranged it, suggested it as the Freys and Roose Bolton for executing it. rolslyn Frey knew, I know, everyone says she is pityful. I started a post regarding what the Riverlords will think of that Frey/Tully kid when they have to call him a leige lord. I say, I hope Roslyn and child pass away as painless as posible but pass away none the less. Let the Freys be extinguished with the Lannisters and Bolton. I hope Wyman cooks fat walda and feeds her and the leech kid in her to the "others". I do not feel sympathy for the Lannisters as they killed innocent Reynes and Tarbeck family members (children/babies) as well as Ellia and her kids who also committed no offenses. Once these families cross the line trying to extinguish another family out, tat for tat is the only way to respond.

Do you feel the same for the Starks in regards to the Greystarks? Or do they have special treatment?

I will be a bit dissappointed as well if the Stark, or whoever, just gets some great revenge in climatic way. It wouldn't feel like A Song of Ice and Fire.

Wait, so only the Lannisters get to?

Wait, so only the Lannisters get to?

I'd say that alot of people would, however I think that if the Starks specifically got it, in proper High Fantassy goodie-two-shoes then it wouldn't feel like A Song of Ice and Fire.

The Freys are wishing they were all dead -- they've become the moral lepers of Westeros (I'm rereading FFC, and I noticed when Lyn Corbray threatens Littlefinger, Bronze Yohn is like "what are you, a bleeping Frey?" And that's like a week after the Red Wedding).

I guarantee before the series is done, we'll have at least one Frey caught trying to pass themselves off as somebody with a different name, and probably three or four references to people bailing on Frey arranged marriages. I actually won't be surprised if some other family ends up with the Twins.

But killings them all? that's like expecting to kill every cockroach in the biker bar in From Dusk Till Dawn.

I can't recall the Lannisters getting it either.

The sack of King's Landing? The annihilation of the Reynes of Castamere? The Red Wedding? The melting down of Ice? The beheading of Ned? Any of those ring a bell?

The Freys are likely to eventually lose their holdings, because they are surrounded by hostile neighbors and aren't likely to get any help from the Tyrells or even the surviving Lannisters. I will be very surprised if they are wiped out, because I expect the final decision on their fate to be given to a Stark and Starks don't kill innocents. They won't kill kids and others who took no part in the massacre just to wipe out the family line.

The Freys are too numerous to die so easly

I think Lord Walder and his elder sons will be executed. I can see the Lannisters doing it, as they'll try to do it to gain the people's sympathy.

Cersei thought about it, to kill some Freys to shut up the people who were talking about the Red Wedding

I don't want Roslin and her baby to die, Roslin knew about the wedding, but what was she supposed to do? She was obviously scared and she knew she couldn't open her mouth about it

Do you feel the same for the Starks in regards to the Greystarks? Or do they have special treatment?

Did the Starks butcher innocent Greystark children?

Archived