The Starks and their Wolf nicknames

Lyanna was named she-wolf in the story about KoLT, Bran is named winged wolf. Others don`t have nicknames.

I created some nicknames for my Wolves of Westeros project:

Sansa - tame she-wolf

Arya - wild she-wolf

Jon - unique wolf

Rickon - feral child (with assistence of lovely Dr. Pepper)

We all know Robb was the Young Wolf, Ned was the Quiet Wolf, Brandon was the Wild Wolf, Benjen was the Wolf Pup. So do all the Starks have nicknames? If so what are they? and if they don't lets try think of some for them.

Welcome to the forums ;)

That´s all I have to say......

Meh.

• 1 month later...

I always kind of had the idea that the Stark kids kind if mirrors the previous generation.

Like, of living Stark kids who we are certain are Starks and not Targeryens, we have four kids who each have something in common with the last.

Clearly, Rickon is probably the next Wild wolf, but at the moment is only the pup, but who knows what will happen to him in the future. He may end up like Benjen, who knows.

Bran strikes we as the quiet wolf, though he was a little wild when he could walk I guess.

Arya is a She-wolf and no faceless man training can change that.

Sansa is hard to peg. She could be the she-wolf, too, or even the quiet wolf since as the story progresses it is becoming more and more apparent how alike she and Ned are actually.

Really, though, u can't pin any of them down in a single role, but when I said mirror, I didn't mean that they are like Carbon copies of the last generation. Only that they mirror each other in a lot of way, personality wise and even in their story arcs.

I always kind of had the idea that the Stark kids kind if mirrors the previous generation.

Like, of living Stark kids who we are certain are Starks and not Targeryens, we have four kids who each have something in common with the last.

Clearly, Rickon is probably the next Wild wolf, but at the moment is only the pup, but who knows what will happen to him in the future. He may end up like Benjen, who knows.

Bran strikes we as the quiet wolf, though he was a little wild when he could walk I guess.

Arya is a She-wolf and no faceless man training can change that.

Sansa is hard to peg. She could be the she-wolf, too, or even the quiet wolf since as the story progresses it is becoming more and more apparent how alike she and Ned are actually.

Really, though, u can't pin any of them down in a single role, but when I said mirror, I didn't mean that they are like Carbon copies of the last generation. Only that they mirror each other in a lot of way, personality wise and even in their story arcs.

But even if the one is a Targaryen he is still a Stark as well.

But even if the one is a Targaryen he is still a Stark as well.

He has the blood but technically he would be a dragon. But who knows, maybe G.R.R.M will troll us all and Jon really is Ned's bastard.

Rickard the Extra Crispy Wolf

Brandon the Angry Wolf

Lyanna the Plot Catalyst Wolf

Ned the The Wolf

Benjen the Missing Wolf

Robb the Headless Wolf

Sansa the Boring Wolf

Arya the Psycho Wolf

Bran the Really Fu*****g Boring Wolf

Rickon the Pissed off Wolf

Jon the Bastard Wolf

Archived