Daenerys will Burn Mereen.

DaveRoid

My guess is when she will burn the entire Khalasar in front of her, she will understand what she really want to do, which is to burn everyone on her way with a smile on her face.

I don't think she'll burn the whole khalasar, Khal Jhaqo will try something stupid and Drogon will cook him and his horse on the spot and the rest will realize where the real strength lies and will follow her wherever she leads.

I don't think she'll burn the whole khalasar, Khal Jhaqo will try something stupid and Drogon will cook him and his horse on the spot and the rest will realize where the real strength lies and will follow her wherever she leads.

She's going to return on Vaes Dothrak, the crones will sense Drogo's spirit in Drogon and she will unite the Khalasars and either save Mereen or land in Dorne and become the new Nymeria.

Then I hope Jhaqo will try to save himself by showing her Rhaego,(who we never saw his body and only witness was MMD and it would make sense for Drogo's ko to raise him) only to be burnt with him 2sec later by Drogon, in a way to tell her; "you dont need a human son, WE are your only sons. FIRE AND BLOOD!"

Just imagine her madness... scary.

Then I hope Jhaqo will try to save himself by showing her Rhaego,(who we never saw his body and only witness was MMD and it would make sense for Drogo's ko to raise him) only to be burnt with him 2sec later by Drogon, in a way to tell her; "you dont need a human son, WE are your only sons. FIRE AND BLOOD!"

Just imagine her madness... scary.

I doubt that Jhaqo would raise any of Drogo's sons,If the boy lived he would hvae been killed by the Khalassar.

As for whether she'll burn Mereen is a difficult question to answer,But if she does burn it,It'll be the end of her chracter,as it'll be the ultimate downward spiral and will also result in her death.

If she doesn't she'll go to westeros and try to get the throne next,Probably will get it too,But won't hold it for long.

I really need to re-read ADWD but...

Generically she could turn into a ruthless dragon lady or she could (more likely in my eyes) simply take control of herself and her city and step the eff up like she hasn't in a long while, thus proving her worth as a ruler.

The lengthy and less enjoyable to read (for me) stay in Mereen could well serve as a redemptive lesson learned... not a metamorphosis into cut-throat Dany.

I'm guessing GRRM was thinking that slavery is just as evil as Joff or Ramsay, unfortunately most of the readers don't seem to realize that. Look at the description for how the Unsullied are made, to me that makes Mereen and all of Slaver's Bay worse than anything in Westeros.

Couldn't agree more.

Man so many goody too shoes on this board. It wont bother me one bit if she rides on drogon and burns Astapor, Yunki and Mereen to the ground.

It wont be madness or even evil, just the price of war and to show other rulers of the area what she is made of. Fire and blood for the slaver cities.

I realize I’m probably a minority of one on this, but I’ve actually enjoyed the Meereen storyline. It was time for Dany to face concrete questions like, ‘what am I going to do now that all my questionable decisions are coming back to haunt me?’ ‘My God, my dragons might be monsters that eat little children, what am I going to do?’

While I’ve always enjoyed Dany as a character, there’s no question that out of all the major POV characters she has the most fantastical storyline. Even Jon, who is facing the supernatural threat of the Others, has had to deal with concrete questions like, ‘what are the men of the Night’s Watch going to eat when winter comes?’ ‘What am I going to do with the wildlings?’

Robb faced the basic problem of medieval warfare: ‘So you won a few battles, so what? You don’t have enough men to really permanently conquer anything.’

Dany is given/sold (depends on who you ask) to a nomadic warlord to be raped. Proceeds to fall in love in him/ develops Stockholm Syndrome. He dies. She accidently hatches dragon eggs by burning the woman who quite correctly informed her ‘your husband was a horrible person whose men killed and raped people.’

She then fall ass backwards into a slave army that she uses to carve out a Queendom for herself in Slaver’s Bay, leaving a swath of destruction in her wake. Personally I enjoyed her having to wrestle with what she had unleashed on the world.

Apparently though, most people can’t wait for her to get to Westeros and kill everyone that’s leftover.

I'm really not a Dany hater. I enjoy her as a character, but I like that reality has come back to check her ambitions a little bit.

I realize I’m probably a minority of one on this, but I’ve actually enjoyed the Meereen storyline. It was time for Dany to face concrete questions like, ‘what am I going to do now that all my questionable decisions are coming back to haunt me?’ ‘My God, my dragons might be monsters that eat little children, what am I going to do?’

While I’ve always enjoyed Dany as a character, there’s no question that out of all the major POV characters she has the most fantastical storyline. Even Jon, who is facing the supernatural threat of the Others, has had to deal with concrete questions like, ‘what are the men of the Night’s Watch going to eat when winter comes?’ ‘What am I going to do with the wildlings?’

Robb faced the basic problem of medieval warfare: ‘So you won a few battles, so what? You don’t have enough men to really permanently conquer anything.’

Dany is given/sold (depends on who you ask) to a nomadic warlord to be raped. Proceeds to fall in love in him/ develops Stockholm Syndrome. He dies. She accidently hatches dragon eggs by burning the woman who quite correctly informed her ‘your husband was a horrible person whose men killed and raped people.’

She then fall ass backwards into a slave army that she uses to carve out a Queendom for herself in Slaver’s Bay, leaving a swath of destruction in her wake. Personally I enjoyed her having to wrestle with what she had unleashed on the world.

Apparently though, most people can’t wait for her to get to Westeros and kill everyone that’s leftover.

I'm really not a Dany hater. I enjoy her as a character, but I like that reality has come back to check her ambitions a little bit.

You also have to admit all the other characters have had at least someone to guide and advise them, she is the only character who really has had to do everything on her own.

You also have to admit all the other characters have had at least someone to guide and advise them, she is the only character who really has had to do everything on her own.

She's had people trying to advice her,But being her queeny queen self,she doesn't listen to them,She realises a lot of this in her last chapter in ADWD.

She's had people trying to advice her,But being her queeny queen self,she doesn't listen to them,She realises a lot of this in her last chapter in ADWD.

People that are advising her aren't really qualified in that area tho. She's the only king/queen that wants ppl to tell her the truth and after listening what they say she makes her own decisions and admits her mistakes. You don't want a puppet queen that does whatever ppl tell her.

Man so many goody too shoes on this board. It wont bother me one bit if she rides on drogon and burns Astapor, Yunki and Mereen to the ground.

It wont be madness or even evil, just the price of war and to show other rulers of the area what she is made of. Fire and blood for the slaver cities.

So I'm assuming that doing so would kill thousands. Children? If she does that, she's definitely her father's daughter.

People that are advising her aren't really qualified in that area tho. She's the only king/queen that wants ppl to tell her the truth and after listening what they say she makes her own decisions and admits her mistakes. You don't want a puppet queen that does whatever ppl tell her.

Agreed, and the only ones advising her are mostly doing it for their own benefit. I mean I like Jorah but for a good bit he was a little one sided in his advice, I'm hoping his current situation will open his eyes to why he was exiled.

Archived