Daenerys will Burn Mereen.

DaveRoid

Dany's support of Drogo was just as much pro-slavery, pro-pillaging, and pro-rape as supporting The Harpy makes one pro-slavery. Quite frankly, Drogo was probably a worst person then The Harpy if you want to be honest.

This. Drogo was one of the worst person in Essos. He destroyed way more life than those 13 year olds in Astapor probably ever would have. YEt I saw so many say "but the Dothraki ways yadda yadda... Oh you m

ean when it comes to the Dothraki they allowed to enslave people and all they get is an "it is thei civilisation" while in the case of the Ghiscari ohg they are all evil it is okay to kill them.....

So we are assuming that some men are meant to be slaves? I'm not trying to turn this into a moral argument, but what about what the slaves want? Or are we tossing that out the discussion because they do not matter?

I didn'T say that. I just said it is no different them thinking they are above others than Dany thinking it. I personally think she is not above otehrs, just like I don'T think those kids are above othes. But I don'T think either desreves to die because of that.

Please don'T twist my words just so you can rebunk my argument with omg you support slavery of course, Dany remains suer special good girl!!!

It would be convient wouldn'T it? Everyone who critiseses her must be proslavery!

Try to actually understand what my points are instead of the proslavery argument.

So we are assuming that some men are meant to be slaves? I'm not trying to turn this into a moral argument, but what about what the slaves want? Or are we tossing that out the discussion because they do not matter?

Are these people serious or just troll supporting slavers just to spite Danny?

Do a lot of old school southerners frequent these threads?

So wanting ppl from Astapor to live = I am pro-slavery? what a joke

Considering how you are worrying about the slavers faith as opposed to the enslaved in almost every one of your posts in this thread? mayhaps.

This. Drogo was one of the worst person in Essos. He destroyed way more life than those 13 year olds in Astapor probably ever would have. YEt I saw so many say "but the Dothraki ways yadda yadda... Oh you m

ean when it comes to the Dothraki they allowed to enslave people and all they get is an "it is thei civilisation" while in the case of the Ghiscari ohg they are all evil it is okay to kill them.....

Drogo is basically Gregor Clegane and Tywin Lannister mixed together, in how he is monstrous savage like Gregor but he chooses his own destiny like Tywin. Yet, it seems that Dany still goes gaga over how great Drogo is and how great the Dorthaki are despite all her new experiences.

Are these people serious or just troll supporting slavers just to spite Danny?

Do a lot of old school southerners frequent these threads?

Considering how you are worrying about the slavers faith as opposed to the enslaved in almost every one of your posts in this thread? mayhaps.

If you would have read my points you would know that Lion of Judah didn't even try to understand them he just decided that I am proslavery.

Can I ask you to actually read the points I made and understand them before go all omg you must be proslavery.

You know it is hard to make conversation when the other side doesn't even try to understand your points he/she just decideds that since you critises Dany's actions you are proslavery.

Thanks for that quote. That does confirm that at least some of the people who died at Astapor were innocent.

Drogo was about the same, the difference is Danny didnt have dragons or an army to stop him even if she wanted to. Now she has the power and she is using it to kill slavers and their kind, albit too softly so far.

I didn't know that every 13 year old in Astapor had their own dragon that they could have used to change their society, in contrast to how Dany was just without her own when she was following Drogo's lead.

So did she order Drogo to liberate all his newly won slaves and hand back his plunder? Nope, she just claims them as her slaves thus they are still slaves and still lost everything they love/own just so Dany can one day hopefully sit her pretty ass on the Iron Throne.

Nor does that counter that she initially accepts Drogo's monstrosities in the belief they will benefit her.

I'm dizzy, you keep spinning the debate. First you said she was ok with what was happening, now the issue is about liberation. Yet you seem to forget the liberation came the moment Dany was in charge. :dunno: You want Dany a 14-15 year old girl to pay for Drogo's acts? She claims them to protect them and even MMD who you referenced did not deny this fact.

So wanting ppl from Astapor to live = I am pro-slavery? what a joke.

Each culture has different morale standards, you cant call em "evils being who deserve death" since they truly beleive what they do is their right by blood,(same as Dany with her queen fantasy) what makes someone evil is when he does something bad when he knows it is bad which isnt the case for Astapor people. You have to change their laws, change their ways with a strong power/authority if you dont accept their way, NEVER kill em all.

And did she not try to do that by adopting Mereneese customs and clothing, marrying Hizdahr, opening the fighting pits and refusing to murder members of the Harpy's families as retribution for the murder of her Unsullied? She tried everything in her power to resolve the situation peacefully, avoid bloodshed and understand their culture.

And did she not try to do that by adopting Mereneese customs and clothing, marrying Hizdahr, opening the fighting pits and refusing to murder members of the Harpy's families as retribution for the murder of her Unsullied? She tried everything in her power to resolve the situation peacefully, avoid bloodshed and understand their culture.

Yes,only 2 cities too late. Essos isnt a sandbox to practice her skills at ruling and conquering, they are humans being of the same importance as Westeros's

Archived