Who is better brother Jaime or Tyrion?

Jaime FTW

Obviously Jaime is better brother. He was the only one in their family who really loved Tyrion, he always protected his little brother. He even saved him from execution and told the whole truth about Tysha. After that Tyrion started to act like totaly asshole. Tyrion said that he killed Jaime's son, now he wants to kill his other children and make pact Dany. Ok i understand his wish killing Cersei, but he also wants to kill Jaime. Tyrion is a evil creature.

Maybe you have different opinion..

and told the whole truth about Tysha
You mean the girl who Tyrion believed was a whore paid by Tywin because Jaime told him so? The girl who was then gangraped by Lannister men? The girl who was Tyrion's one true love? That girl? Yeah, I can't imagine why Tyrion would act like an asshole towards Jaime after that. But hey, he came forward years later and told the truth, that makes it perfectly alright.

You mean the girl who Tyrion believed was a whore paid by Tywin because Jaime told him so? The girl who was then gangraped by Lannister men? The girl who was Tyrion's one true love? That girl? Yeah, I can't imagine why Tyrion would act like an asshole towards Jaime after that. But hey, he came forward years later and told the truth, that makes it perfectly alright.

She was just a common folk. Tyrion shamed his family by marriying her.

Probably Jaime, but it is close. Both brothers loved each other and were good to each other. However, Jaime would go the extra mile to save Tyrion, which I am not sure Tyrion would for Jaime. Jaime should have told Tyrion the truth about Tysha, but he never knew what his father was going to do. He believed what his father said about her being a gold digger and was trying to help his brother.

If you are talking about who has been the better brother to the other, then I would go with Jaime, even if his actions were sometimes misguided. The Tysha incident may have ended terribly but I believe Jaime was acting from some sense of love towards his brother. And his killing of Ned's men, though terrible, did show that Jaime cared for his brother.

So id go with Jamie, but Tyrion did help open Jaime's eyes to Cersei so maybe that makes them even.

Archived