[NO SPOILERS] Art Parkinson tries to upstage RW.

Aye, the little lad did well. But as has been mentioned, Last Hearth? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that on the other side of The North to Skagos?

The map I have shows the Last Hearth and Skagos both in the northeastern quadrant of the North... separated by about 100 leagues, which is just a hop, skip and a jump in this world.

I'm pretty sure they wont make it to Last Hearth (or will be turned away) and will head to the coast and eventually Skagos.

Precisely.

After they receive the news the north is not safe for a Stark heir due to unclear alliances, they will head for Skagos.

Precisely.

After they receive the news the north is not safe for a Stark heir due to unclear alliances, they will head for Skagos.

Possibly. Maybe Ramsay will go after them next season? And they will have to escape. Either way, it's not as though Skagos would be anyone's first choice as a destination of refuge

Art was awesome this episode, the only reason he doesn't get much screen time is cause he's so young, not only is he young in the show, which could cause a lot of awkwardness but he is much much younger in the books so you can't expect GRRM to write much for a 6 (6 now? must be) year old.

I don't think the story is going to go the same way at all as the books. How would Manderly know they are at Skagos without Wex?

Maybe Wex will be 'Black Lorren', whose tongue has been cut out or something :lmao:

Oh yeah, I'm hoping we'll get a few scenes with Rickon and Osha now. No doubt what they've been doing in the background, must have been interesting, what with being hunted, going to Skagos. There's a whole world they can open up here, not to mention, GRRM said he wanted something for Osha to do, didn't he? They wouldn't even be changing anything, just expanding, and that's what the show should do.

Aye, the little lad did well. But as has been mentioned, Last Hearth? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that on the other side of The North to Skagos?

It's in the right direction from where they are now. Something will likely happen to sway them to the path to Skagos anyway,

But they are going to the Umbers instead of Skagos......I wonder how this will play out with Davos's arc

I wouldn't put too much stock in that. In Game of thrones, just as in the books they are based on, people often don't end up getting to where they're trying to go.

Could be they are prevented/diverted from making it to Last Hearth and have a forced change of plans. I have a feeling we're going to see some Osha and Rickon dynamic duo scenes next season, and I'm excited.

He's a talented little kid, isn't he? I'm glad he finally got some dialogue!

It was a heartbreaking scene, and I really do hope that we follow their journey to Skagos. This is the one change from the book that I would totally put my signature on!

Maybe Wex will be 'Black Lorren', whose tongue has been cut out or something :lmao:

Oh yeah, I'm hoping we'll get a few scenes with Rickon and Osha now. No doubt what they've been doing in the background, must have been interesting, what with being hunted, going to Skagos. There's a whole world they can open up here, not to mention, GRRM said he wanted something for Osha to do, didn't he? They wouldn't even be changing anything, just expanding, and that's what the show should do.

i agree with this. This will also help with the next book being pretty slow

Archived