I wish there was a Robb and Joffrey fight.

Those odds are not in Robbs favour.

I think Greywind would keep him distracted enough for Robb to get the upper hand. Not to mention if one of them fell the other would go into berserker mode. And the hound hasn't seen the direwolves since they were pups, a wolf the size of a pony would unnerve anyone.

Can Shagga be involved? Then the Hound would have to worry about where he manhood was and wouldn't be able to concentrate so much on what he was doing with Joff's and Robb's heads.

Him and Tyrion vs Joff and the Hound? I could would love to see that.

I think Greywind would keep him distracted enough for Robb to get the upper hand. Not to mention if one of them fell the other would go into berserker mode. And the hound hasn't seen the direwolves since they were pups, a wolf the size of a pony would unnerve anyone.

I legitimately think he is only afraid of fire.

I still go with the hound.

Robb would have handed Joff his ass with or with out Greywind Joff was a punk he just got lucky he was born in to money

I don't see where people get this idea from. Joffrey even at 12 was roughly on the same level as Robb at 14. Joffrey is very gifted physically. He does everything physically very well. He is graceful, well coordinated, tall, strong and skillful. Give him his Valyrian steel sword and one on one, Robb probably wins, but only due to his age and experience advantage. If both were adults or the same age I would give Joffrey a big advantage.

Joffrey would destroy him. Its just genetics. Joff is the son of one of the great swordsmen of history and Robb is the son of Ned, how is described by George as a poor swordsman at best.

Maybe Robb would have a sharper brain as far as tactics go but as an athlete Joffrey would simply be too much for him. Even at a younger age he was his equal and we all know that until your fully grown every year is a massive difference.

Joffery>>>>>Robb.

Archived