Rage of Thrones - hilarious song about reading the books

This video is funny but this attitude is actually seriously taken by several people around here, book snobs who look down on the show and those who watch it. Personally, I think everyone should be happy that there's someone else to talk about mutual interests with.

Maybe that's just my inner boxing fan coming out since no one gives a shit about boxing and I don't have anyone to discuss it with.

This video is funny but this attitude is actually seriously taken by several people around here, book snobs who look down on the show and those who watch it. Personally, I think everyone should be happy that there's someone else to talk about mutual interests with.

Maybe that's just my inner boxing fan coming out since no one gives a shit about boxing and I don't have anyone to discuss it with.

I find that some of the changes made in the series are actually improvements over the text, such as the added scene in Season One with Tywin dressing down Jaime in the Lannister pavilion while skinning a deer. That wasn't in the books, but it was a damn terrific way to introduce Tywin to the viewers. To play devil's advocate though, I sometimes find that my inner book snob rears its ugly head, usually when anybody calls Dany "Khaleesi" or during any of Shae's scenes (those are brutal).

By the way, Hagler vs. Hearns 1985 is the most exciting three rounds in boxing history for my money!

Axis of Awesome are hillarious

Yes, Axis of Awesome is.... well.... pretty awesome. Check out the 4 chords vid as well, it's really good (has nothing to do with asoiaf).

I think I`ve listened to 5 or 6 different version of the 4 chords, they`re all really good.

I wonder if the guys in this band actually read the books or seen the show, or were just doing a song about how books are always superior. Hmmm.

I think they actually read them. Only someone who's read and reread them could turn up a whole strophe about waiting 6 years for Dance.

• 1 year later...

Archived