rob+Jon?

Ahh, I've been sitting on it for a whisele, this thread just gave me an excuse.

I approve of it.

No, it can not. :smoking:

Really? For me, it can, because we just happen to know these characters closer. But I hope we can at least agree all the ships are disgusting.

Really? For me, it can, because we just happen to know these characters closer. But I hope we can at least agree all the ships are disgusting.

I think that it's because we know these characters closer and their stories are not finished yet there's more room for discussion with them than with something like Ned and Lyanna, who is basically an idealized figure and very removed from any personal sexual or romantic thoughts in Ned's head.

And I disagree with you on the ships, obviously. *points to the user title* I have been in favor if it for over two years, I will go down with my ship at this point :)

Jon has no sisters... so your statement is invalid.

Hm, then I must have dreamed about all those chapters from the POVs of some Arya and Sansa in the books.

I think that it's because we know these characters closer and their stories are not finished yet there's more room for discussion with them than with something like Ned and Lyanna, who is basically an idealized figure and very removed from any personal sexual or romantic thoughts in Ned's head.

And I disagree with you on the ships, obviously. *points to the user title* I have been in favor if it for over two years, I will go down with my ship at this point :)

Okay, I will gladly agree to disagree here then. :) My personal opinion is that Jon and both girls think of themselves as siblings and therefore cannot possibly feel anything sexual about each other, it would by incesty if they did and Starks are not into incest. :dunno:

Cousins aren't sisters... Just pretend it's Alabama.

They think of each others as siblings, which counts in my book.

I am from Europe, so I do not know what the Alabama reference is about. :dunno: Are cousin marriages usual there?

I am but a young girl, little knowing of the way of Lord's Kisses, but I heard it said they might as well be performed on a man ... :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

^ this and the thread hijack that followed made me spew my coffee.

I don't think there is any evidence for a sexual attraction between Jon and Robb on Jon's side (we don't have Robb's POV). Now, Jon does tend to notice when a man is handsome (Jaime, Joffrey, Satin) and sometimes he has a hard *cough* time looking away from them. But AFAIK that never happened with Robb.

Is there any actual textual proof that they were attracted to one another, or are we just saying that it isn't impossible so it must have happened?

I ship Jonegon, and they haven't even met yet and possibly never will. :dunno:

:ack: It could be argued that Jon/any of his sisters is more disturbing than that, but this is very high on the creepness scale too.

I agree, I'd ship Robb/Jon over Arya/Jon or Sansa/Jon anyday, perhaps even over Dany/Jon.

This ship is far from the most disturbing ship I've seen- that would go to Arya/Jon and their growing number of supporters. :ack:

Rob+Jon? Really???

We all know Robb had a pretty big Oedipal Complex...

JK... that's sick, even by my standards.

Rob+Jon? Really???

We all know Robb had a pretty big Oedipal Complex...

JK... that's sick, even by my standards.

JESUS.

Has anyone ever given thought to the possibility that rob and Jon had a homosexual relationship, but it never materialized to a physical one due to them going on their own paths?

Well, there's no textual evidence for it. If Jon had been in love with Robb, we would have heard him thinking about Robb pretty often in his (Jon's) internal monologue, which we get a lot of in his POV chapters. He probably would have been fretting about it when he fell in love with Ygritte, for example. He would have been differently upset when he found out Robb was dead (like Loras was about Renly).

So, no. Not at all.

Seriously, Robb and Jon loved and hated each other like brothers, not lovers.

But that is not to say that there wasn't a brotherly-love-triangle of Jon/Robb/Theon in which Jon and Theon fought for Robb's attention and passionately loathed each other.

Archived