Could Tyrion and Penny start a race of dwarves or hobbits?

The Dark Eagle

ok listen to me if you pay attention i promise it's not a crackpot

I started reading game of thrones because my friend said it was just like Lord of the Rings and I've been a huge huge lord of the rings fan since the movies came out (i'm halfway through the second book now)

i was very disappointed that there are no dwarves or hobbits in the story, but i kept reading it anyway and now i like it

but I always loved dwarves, because my grandfather was actually a dwarf who worked as a miner and I love hobbits because they're farmers and I work as a farmer

so I came up with this idea that can fix this flaw of GRRM

we know now that Tyrion is going to essos, where there is a lot of empty space and he is also probably going to become friends with Dany

now I don't think Dany will end up on the iron throne because she learned from a savage culture (dotrahki) and even if it doesnt appear to us in the eyes of the westerosi she will be a complete barbarian savage, specially since she will be friends with ironborn, eunuchs and Tyrion (who is despised)

but even if she reaches Westeros she will keep lands in Essos

So we know that Tyrion can never really return to Westeros because he is despised there... so Dany can very well give him some land in Essos!

Now we also know that he has romantic feelings for Penny... and he likes outdoors and would make a great farmer

So what are the chances that he start a farmer dwarf civilization in some empty space in Essos, kind of a mix up between dwarves and hobbits? He could also mine because Lannister have knowledge in mining gold, but mainly I believe he would be a farmer because it suits him the best

they could place ads looking for other dwarves looking for free land so then incest wouldn't be necessary

any thoughts on my theory?

CO-AUTHOR OF THEORY: Lehnaru

They're still human, though. Not sure they can actually create a separate "race". And I don't think Tyrion actually finds dwarf women attractive, even though he is a dwarf, so I don't think he;d actually marry Penny.

If this isn't a crackpot, you're on crack. And since I don't think it's the latter..

please don't joke about this stuff drug use is a very serious issue and a lot of farmers suffer from it though i'm clean

It's cute.

Well, thank you very much sir

Either that would include a lot of incest or they'd have to put notices all over Westeros and Essos for dwarves to come claim free land.

You have a good question here sir, i think it could go both ways, since in game of thrones world incest is accepted sometimes, but not by everybody... I will edit the post and add you as co-author, thank you very much

am i supposed to take this seriously, or i this a joke...im...im not sure...my world isnt the same after reading this...i...don't think i have ever read a more terrifying theory...and i have read all the Targearyen theories...

please don't joke about this stuff drug use is a very serious issue and a lot of farmers suffer from it though i'm clean

Well, thank you very much sir

You have a good question here sir, i think it could go both ways, since in game of thrones world incest is accepted sometimes, but not by everybody... I will edit the post and add you as co-author, thank you very much

uh, I wasn't joking

Archived