Who would be a potential dragonslayer?

Abbadon

I think weirwood arrows can by influenced by magic to hit the right spot which is why Bloodraven used them. I don't think the weirwood itself is any more toxic than normal wood. I think Theon is a likely candidate as he wants to die fighting and is actually starting to look like Bloodraven now he is skinny with white hair. He is also talking to trees which is likely to be where he will find the knowledge.

That would be pretty cool. I also think Sandor would be pretty cool individual to be a potential dragonslayer, both because of his fear of fire and hatred of knights and what is more iconic knightly then slaying a dragon (especially if he does it while rescuing a maiden, aka Sansa).

Tyrion says you can kill them through the eye into the brain, so any formation of archers could eventually land shots into their eyes, and kill them

Victarion or Euron or whoever else can blow their magic horn, and just stab the submissive dragons in an eye, killing them

Wargs can control them and kill them in many different ways, my preferred method would be drowning them, as hopefully the water would prevent any collateral damage from accidental fire discharge. This is how I hope the dragons die in ASOIAF, Dany thinks she's cool with 3 dragons, and one of the various different wargs in the series just flies them into the ocean one by one

Would rather Ser Richard be the one out of the two. Not a chance though.

Seems likes it would most likely be an archer, but I doubt someone will actually slay a dragon up close in this series.

Yeah i said these two because it is most likely Dany and her dragons will end up near Stannis. I expect this two to survive until Stannis's bitter end.

Not necessarily needs to be an archer. Someone can throw a spear and also do the damage.

Yeah i said these two because it is most likely Dany and her dragons will end up near Stannis. I expect this two to survive until Stannis's bitter end.

Not necessarily needs to be an archer. Someone can throw a spear and also do the damage.

Come on man. Let's be honest. If a dragon comes near Stannis, then he, Ser Godry, and Ser Richard are gonna end up as ashes. Ser Godry and Richard both seem fearless, but Godry is a dumbass, and Richard is too minor to kill a dragon.

Come on man. Let's be honest. If a dragon comes near Stannis, then he, Ser Godry, and Ser Richard are gonna end up as ashes. Ser Godry and Richard both seem fearless, but Godry is a dumbass, and Richard is too minor to kill a dragon.

Oh certainly not denying that, i just feel they have a chance to do so. Anyone who fights against a dragon has atleast 0.0001% of damaging them.

Even if Dany arrives in Westeros with all 3 dragons, Stannis might still be tup north, and in that case, Dany's dragons become much less of a threat. Hell they become less of a threat anywhere north of KL with all this snow.

Archived