Ice Kingdom/Castle(s) in Land Of Always Winter?

Sphinx The Riddle

Who's to say they didn't? Knowledge is power, so I would think that if they made discoveries in the LOAW they'd want to keep that secret.

Then again, they may have just been too busy consolidating their power to go on escapades into the unexplored regions of Westeros.

I like the sound of ice castles... and of ice cities and ice everything!!!

I'm curious as to what made the others, what they actually are... possibly delving unnecessarily into origins but nevertheless. If we assume CotF were born of the forest then the others must be born of the ice as the dragons were first found near volcanoes. All three of these suggest a far more primal nature than humans possess.... not sure where I'm going with this, just random thoughts really, anyone else care to chime in?

yeah

I like the sound of ice castles... and of ice cities and ice everything!!!

I'm curious as to what made the others, what they actually are... possibly delving unnecessarily into origins but nevertheless. If we assume CotF were born of the forest then the others must be born of the ice as the dragons were first found near volcanoes. All three of these suggest a far more primal nature than humans possess.... not sure where I'm going with this, just random thoughts really, anyone else care to chime in?

yeah if they have the magic to work ice into weapons and armours etc...why not castle or at least some type of duellings??? maybe even temples where they work their magic....they took Craster's boys but to what end?? and i don't think they were eating them you know....so yeah it will be nice to see what is in the land of always winter!

Archived