Dany is the Mummer's Dragon

Arya Wargface

No no no. The murmmer's dragon is actually a woman named Tansy. Hoster Tully had an affair with her for many years, hence why he was saying her name just before dying. After saving the world and conquering Westeros with 0 controversy, Dany watches Tansy and her fellow Murmmer's put on a play for her guests at her victory feast in KL. Tansy, holding the murmmer's dragon, is wrongfully accused by Dany for treason because of the portrayed slaying of her children dragons. Dany grabs Tansy's arms and slowly twists around her back until the arm breaks.

Moments before this however, Hodor had met Tansy for the first time. After an intimate moment where Hodor says "Hodor" and Tansy replies "Well, you're not too tall for me Hodor", Tansy begins the show for the queen. Upon seeing her arm break, Hodor goes into a fit of rage and throws Dany on the ground and starts kicking her.

Due to the interference of Dany's husband, Jon Targaryen, Hodor is allowed a trial of 7 combat to prove his innocents, with Jon Targaryen fighting on his side. At one point Hodor's group was 1 knight short, until Hodor faced the crowd and said "Hodor, Hodor. Hodooooor!" at which point Jon joined the trial on Hodor's side.

The resulting trial by combat, which included such famous heroes as Golden Hand the Just (Jaime Lannister), the Steel Stag (Gendry Baratheon), and the Black Wolf (Rickon Stark), was a bloody affair, which culminates with the victory of Hodor, but the tragic death of the Ice Dragon, Jon Targaryen.

I think you might have taken that truism that history repeats itself a little too literally, my friend.

• 1 year later...

how did dany ever get from westeros to essos anyway? varys anyone? mummers dragon anyone? i mean, he shipped f/aegon to essos...and tyrion. why not dany? i dont think we got an explanation to how she got there

Willem Darry smuggeld them from Dragonstone to Bravoos

Archived