Daenerys as a ruler?

melanniemunoz

big talk for Stannis considering he has called himself King of the IT for 4 books now yet hasnt even sat his behind on it, not once.

because the realm is full of traitors and thieves taking what is rightfully his. Never fear he will take the iron throne from the weakling tommen with ease.

She's not insane, and could you stop criticizing her for whom she sleeps with. It's her body and she has needs, you're basically slut shaming.

she is insane look at her father. Also if her needs are a priority against proper ruling then she is truly mad.

she is insane look at her father. Also if her needs are a priority against proper ruling then she is truly mad.

So because her father was insane, she is too. I applaud your logic. And no, she puts ruling ahead of her 'needs' which is why she married Hizdahr in the first place.

So because her father was insane, she is too. I applaud your logic. And no, she puts ruling ahead of her 'needs' which is why she married Hizdahr in the first place.

its all in the blood, look at her ancestors and my point will be proven. The only reason she married him was to yet again try and fix meeren which failed. He admitted to lusting for the crown shouldn't that set up a red flag. And the green grace aka the harpy proposed the whole match in the first place

What kind of logic is that? Her father was insane, so? Are you that desperate to prove your point?

its all in the blood, look at her ancestors and my point will be proven. The only reason she married him was to yet again try and fix meeren which failed. He admitted to lusting for the crown shouldn't that set up a red flag. And the green grace aka the harpy proposed the whole match in the first place

Sound like a leader to me.

Barely any of the Targaryens were mad and the only reason she married him is because she believed that marrying him would help her to properly rule Meereen because he was of a noble line and the Meereenese would have been more inclined to listen to him, than to a foreigner.

She is a terrible monarch. Why does she even want the throne if she cannot produce an heir?

This baffles me, yay lets start a bloodly war for a country I have never stepped foot on, for a throne my family got kick off for being blood thirsty madmen. Bare in mind we only got on said throne for having overpowered super weapons we used to threaten nations into giving up their autonomy to be ruled by foriegners who have a superiorty complex and think themselves above the laws of men and gods.

Whats the fucking point!

Barely any of the Targaryens were mad and the only reason she married him is because she believed that marrying him would help her to properly rule Meereen because he was of a noble line and the Meereenese would have been more inclined to listen to him, than to a foreigner.

mad, fools, religious nuts what of it the whole family is fucked. She shouldn't have tried to rule in the first place subjecting a city to your experiments at ruling is a big problem.

She is a terrible monarch. Why does she even want the throne if she cannot produce an heir?

This baffles me, yay lets start a bloodly war for a country I have never stepped foot on, for a throne my family got kick off for being blood thirsty madmen. Bare in mind we only got on said throne for having overpowered super weapons we used to threaten nations into giving up their autonomy to be ruled by foriegners who have a superiorty complex and think themselves above the laws of men and gods.

Whats the fucking point!

well said

Whats the fucking point!

And what of the Baratheons? Did they not also take the throne by right of conquest, what makes House Baratheon's way acquiring the throne better than House Targaryens? Are they any different from the Targaryens, and if so, how and why?

mad, fools, religious nuts what of it the whole family is fucked. She shouldn't have tried to rule in the first place subjecting a city to your experiments at ruling is a big problem.

Your logic is very flawed. You believe that every Targaryen is mad because a few were? Thanks, for your opinion, at least. She didn't try to rule Meereen for experimenting's sake, she did it because she realized that Astapor had gone to shit because of her actions and she couldn't let the same thing happen to the Meereenese.

Whats the fucking point!

What? Wasn't Westeros invaded by the First Men and the Andals before the Targaryens showed up? What makes it different? Oh right, after Aegon's conquest there was peace. Well, at least until Robert raised up in rebellion.

What? Wasn't Westeros invaded by the First Men and the Andals before the Targaryens showed up? What makes it different? Oh right, after Aegon's conquest there was peace. Well, at least until Robert raised up in rebellion.

all the blackfyre revolts, ironborn reaving, faith militant so peaceful

And what of the Baratheons? Did they not also take the throne by right of conquest, what makes House Baratheon's way acquiring the throne better than House Targaryens? Are they any different from the Targaryens, and if so, how and why?

The Baratheons only got on the throne in the first place because the targs were incompetent enough to piss off a 4th of their most powerful vassals (Rhaegar) it would have happened earlier if the targs didnt have dragons. By the way I wasnt arguing infavour of of Robert.

all the blackfyre revolts, ironborn reaving, faith militant so peaceful

Better than the smaller seven kingdoms fighting each other for thousands of years. The North and the Vale were in war over the Three Sisters for a thousand years. The Reach and Dorne also frequently warred against each other. The Ironborn reaved all over Westeros before the Targaryens, and the Targaryens stopped it.

She's still a teenage girl, remember, and has made idealistic, teenage girl mistakes for sure. But you must keep in mind that if she ever did actually come to sit the Iron Throne, it will not just be her in power but she'll bring a whole team with her. Whatever faults one could find in her particularly, one has to admit she has surrounded herself with great counsel. She will probably have Barristan Selmy, Jorah Mormont. Tyrion Lannister, Daario Naharis, Grey Worm and maybe even Victarion Greyjoy at her side.

Barristan will give her the legitimacy and honor that she needs. Jorah will give her the solid and sound advice. Tyrion will be her master tactician, Daario will be her lover/consort, Grey Worm her loyal sword and, if he decides, Victarion will be her Master of Ships.

So for any deficits and inexperience Dany has, her potential team could make up for that.

Archived