Do the Vale lords know Who Alayne Stone is?

King Stannis' Man

Davis reflects that he is up-jumped too high. LF is slave to his ambition...and he brought her with him!

His 'Oish!' Meter has not sounded and another player restricts his 'fallout' residual containment plan.

They know. She will soon know that they know. Who acts first, LF or Alayne?

Did Yohn Royce meet Sansa in King's Landing? Where they ever in a room together or at the jousts?

I can't remember for sure whether they actually met while at the Tourney of the Hand. But they most definitely met a few months prior at Winterfell. Bronze Yohn traveled with his son Waymar to the wall and they stayed in WF for a time. Sansa had some very specific memories of the Royces in Winterfell and that is the primary reason that she thinks Bronze Yohn will potentially recognize her.

The Mad Mouse knows. He was looking for Sansa, and figured the Vale was the most likely place to find her. He took service with LF almost certainly to get a chance to check out Alayne.

Lyn Corbray probably knows. He was making a point of leering at Alayne, but we know he prefers little boys.

Bronze Yohn- probably not. Waymar was his youngest son, and since he was taking the Black his father wouldn't have been checking out potential matches for him when they were at Winterfell.

Myranda Royce either knows or is about to figure it out.

What about Mya Stone?

The Mad Mouse knows. He was looking for Sansa, and figured the Vale was the most likely place to find her. He took service with LF almost certainly to get a chance to check out Alayne.

Lyn Corbray probably knows. He was making a point of leering at Alayne, but we know he prefers little boys.

Bronze Yohn- probably not. Waymar was his youngest son, and since he was taking the Black his father wouldn't have been checking out potential matches for him when they were at Winterfell.

Myranda Royce either knows or is about to figure it out.

What about Mya Stone?

A ton of people saw Catelyn very recently when Tyrion was brought to the Eyrie by her. It's hard to imagine no one could see the resemblance or obvious Tully features that Sansa, Catelyn, and Lysa all posses.

Miranda Royce knows most likely after Sansa blurted out Jon's name.

The rest will soon know. "Alayne, raised by Septas" acts as the Lady of the castle, About every single action in Feast screams "Lady raised in a castle to be Lady of a castle", vastly different from "raised by Septas to become a Septa. Furthermore, her hair dye is currently running low. And they're now in the Gates of the Moon instead of the lonely Eyrie, with way more people around.

So, a girl raised to be a Lady, with auburn roots, popped out of nowhere just after Sansa Stark disappeared, in the castle of her cousin, knows the first name of Sansa Stark's bastard brother, is promised to the heir of the Vale and reminds Bronze Yohn of somebody familiar. Soon everybody will know.

I don't think any of them know at this point or, rather, at the time of the last Sansa chapter, but everything is in position for the truth to come out. Personally, I think Ser Shadrich is going to be the first one to realize who Alayne really is. The Vale lords will figure it out soon after. That's when things well get interesting. I imagine that when Sansa's cover is blown, all the interested parties will learn of it at roughly the same time (i.e., Cersei, Jaime, Catelyn, the Hound, etc.). Where the story goes from there is anybody's guess.

• 4 months later...

The motto of House Royce: "We remember" That should tell us something :)

I have a crackpot that the "We Remember" is actually meant for the Others who killed a Royce in the beginning of the series, and thats why House Royce, and the Vale in general, will play a significant role in dealing with the Others.

“How old are you, child?” asked Lady Waynwood.

“Four-fourteen, my lady.” For a moment she forgot how old Alayne should be. “And I am no child, but a maiden flowered.”

“But not deflowered, one can hope.” Young Lord Hunter’s bushy mustache hid his mouth entirely.

“Yet,” said Lyn Corbray, as if she were not there. “But ripe for plucking soon, I’d say.”

“Is that what passes for courtesy at Heart’s Home?” Anya Waynwood’s hair was greying and she had crow’s-feet around her eyes and loose skin beneath her chin, but there was no mistaking the air of nobility about her. “The girl is young and gently bred, and has suffered enough horrors. Mind your tongue, ser.”

The bold part is very curious. Did Alayne suffer horrors known to most?

Bronze Yohn, probably suspicious from first sight of "Alayne Stone", instructed Myranda to get close to her when Littlefinger was not around and confirm his suspicions.

Which is why, in the middle of Myranda rambling about "LOL I'm so raunchy tee hee" she 'randomly' drops that news tidbit about "Some Bastard Of Ned Stark's being named Lord Commander Of The Watch."

Sansa gives the game away immediately. Anyone could guess -- as Myranda points out -- that a northern bastard would be named Snow. But there is no reason for someone with Alayne Stone's supposed backstory to be able to correctly give the new Lord Commander's first name.

"Yes, I suppose it would be Snow." And then Myranda goes right back to the act.

At minimum The Royces now know who she really is.

Yes, they know, at least some of them. Myranda's chat with her, when she randomly brings up the new LC and Baelish's bastard daughter knows who is ... That's pretty blatant. And bringing up Jon only makes sense if Randa ALREADY had an idea of who she was. I'm a huge believer that house words are clues and even tiny foreshadowing, and the Royce words are "We Remember."

Having said that, I'm not convinced that Baelish knows that they know. I can see him smugly thinking he's cleverly pulling one over on them, when in fact it's the other way around.

Bumps and DP are working on an OP about the Vale and what's going on there. From what I've heard about it so far, Sansa's real identity figures into it prominently.

Archived