Guys, Benjen Stark is Totally Daario Naharis

profilebegone

Since the previous "worst theory" thread got locked, I might as well post this. It's probably old news, but since I just discovered it I'm basically this:

:drool: :bowdown: :stillsick: :spank: :shocked: :cheers: :bang: :lmao:

http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/10tv6i/spoilers_all_benjen_starks_secret_identity_theory/

My absolute favorite part, hands-down:

If Daario is Benjen in disguise, his rapid loyalty and support for Dany makes sense. Having sex with her seems like a random thing for Benjen to do but if she is as hot as she sounds and Benjen wants to earn her trust why not? I definitely would in his situation.

Wow.

It is known

It sure is.

I'm sure many of you are still feeling like Daario was just a random guess of who Benjen could be and you're right, it is.

I love that the logic isn't "hmmm, is Daario not who he says he is," but "hmmmm, Benjen isn't around, he must have assumed another identity elsewhere in the story in contrivance to logic, physics, and narrative purpose."

Some more hits:

(I know Benjen hasn't had any Fire Priest tendencies before but this could be an exception)

What a paranthetical.

Information tends to move through Varys so maybe he even suggested it to Benjen as a part of his grand scheme.

The phrasing is perfect: "Information tends to move through Varys." Like a law of physics! Poor Varys is just wandering around being WARGED by information itself.

It is said that a Stark must always be on the wall

It is known.

Daario seems like he is in a disguise. Yes, technically all Tyroshi would seem that way...

GREENBEARD IS ARTHUR DAYNE! MOREO TUMITIS IS STEFFON BARATHEON BEING WARGED BY BLOODRAVEN!

She has dragons and she's hot and she has the makings of an army and potential to be Queen. If that's enough for you than you should stop reading this.

If only I had...

This is the only thing making this day at the office tolerable.

Still a better theory than Edmure+Cat=Robb

Seriously. These theories get to me. A huge part of why R+L=J became a widely-accepted theory is that Ned thinks about it all the time in his POVs. He never actually thinks "hm, when should I tell Jon that Rhaegar is his daddy and I'm really his uncle" but he constantly thinks of Lyanna and Rhaegar and Promise me, Ned and lies and the Tower of Joy...if Cat was like, boning Edmure and Hodor don't you think at least once during one of her POV chapters she'd be like "I'm so sad Ned is dead, but at least he died before he found out I cuckholded him with my brother and his mentally-disabled stableboy!"

People, sometimes.

Archived