The connection between Ned and Joffrey

MaesterHodor

That's what I was thinking all the while reading this. This poster's creativity is incredible, although his/her ideas are ones I don't really agree with. This post was much more interesting than crackpot, at the very least, Ned being a warg. But him warging into Sandor Clegane would make the most sense, as the Hound was strangely kind to Sansa in the second book, and took care of Arya in the third. Do I actually believe this? I'd be disappointed if it did happen... because I love the Hound. I wouldn't want him to be Ned... even though I loved Ned. Anyway, if Ned was the Hound, he wouldn't have left Sansa in King's Landing... and he wouldn't have been so afraid of the fire either. I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. I suppose I'm that bored at work today.

To the OP: Why would Ned warg into Joff and then not warg out of him while he was choking? Why not warg into Tyrion then? Then he'd be married to Sansa. Again, I can't believe I put so much thought into this post. Maybe Ned was a warg, you could be right, but he'd be too damned honourable to warg into someone anyway. Unless he warged into Ser Dontos. Why am I still typing?

But the Hound was scared of fire since his childhood and - at the Battle of Blackwater & when he fought Beric Dondarrion.

Ned is dead. Sadly.

But the Hound was scared of fire since his childhood and - at the Battle of Blackwater & when he fought Beric Dondarrion.

Ned is dead. Sadly.

Like I said in my post.... "if Ned was the Hound, he wouldn't have left Sansa in King's Landing... and he wouldn't have been so afraid of the fire either."

Archived