Funniest theory you ever heard

Tiki

I found the 'Gregor: evil or misunderstood' thread title pretty funny. I can't see much to ponder in Gregor's character.

Then I read it and found there is a theory behind it - because Gregor gets headaches he must have a brain tumour that secretes a hormone that makes him violent. Must have had it from an early age.

No, it secretes extra hormones that made him 8 foot tall.

If the theory that you can warg into whatever is on your sigil is true, then I would quickly make my sigil the following:

Darth Vader with Wolverine light-sabre claws riding Megatron in tank form sitting on the Tower of Sauron.

My house words would be "Who's next?"........I would also attach a pair of "Truck Nuts" to all of my army's spears and swords. Just so everyone would know what is up.

If the theory that you can warg into whatever is on your sigil is true, then I would quickly make my sigil the following:

Darth Vader with Wolverine light-sabre claws riding Megatron in tank form sitting on the Tower of Sauron.

My house words would be "Who's next?"........I would also attach a pair of "Truck Nuts" to all of my army's spears and swords. Just so everyone would know what is up.

I'd love to see a warged onion.

Well, you realize that you'd have to find one before warging him/it, right? Good luck with that.

His posts honestly brighten my day.

I also want to add this link. Basically, an Unsullied viewers asked users of the /tv/ forum why Lannisters couldn't control lions, if Starks could control wolves, and Targaryens could control dragons. The thread then escalated into a bunch of hilarious crackpot theories as people started to take the piss out of the Unsullied fellow's logic by stating that everyone can warg their own sigil. Also, the Blackfish is assembling an army of trout to retake Riverrun.

Davos wargs an onion! Lol

• 1 year later...

Archived