my ASOIAF dream 2: Sansa and Arya meet again

Aerys Blackfyre

after my bizarre Tywin is good dream, last night I had another ASOIAF "nocturnal experience"...

ok, maybe I should stop frequenting this forum before going to bed, or reading ASOIAF/watching GOT 'till late night, but what can I say...

(Please notice that this is not a prediction/theory/thing I'd like to happen, but just the description of what I dreamt)

Sandor and Arya are in a palace.

A long corridor. The Hound tells her to enter a room at the end of it. She reaches the door and turns around. Sandor is gone; she walks in another room. In front of her, someone she didn't expect (or did she?).

And here comes the most shocking part of the dream: while I was really excited to witness this scene, between the two girls, no words, no sign of affection. Last thing I remember is Arya not having Maisie Williams's face...

My interpretation/questions for you:

1) after all they went through, is it possible that the Stark sisters have "forgot" about each other? if in TWOW or ADOS they meet again, do you expect a similar reaction?

2) what if Arya had a different face/didn't say anything because she was sent to kill a certain Alayne Stone, heir to Harrenhal and daughter of a man she despises because he didn't do anything to help her father?

My fantasy of Sansa and Arya's reunion has Sansa not recognising Arya because of the latter changing her face. Sweet because Arya met someone from her family but bitter because she is no longer Arya Stark.

Archived