Have You Ever Had a ASOIAF Dream?

Once I had a dream where Varys and Illyrio invented guns and gave a bunch to JonCon and Aegon. Then another one where Beric was singing and dancing to Thriller while Thoros played a flaming guitar and Gregor lurked in the corner.

I think it's pretty much impossible for someone to have a dream concerning ASOIAF without having watched the TV series, or at least having had a glimpse at what the characters look like. If all you know of the characters' appearances are literary descriptions, I don't think your brain has a clear enough image of them to visualize them in a dream. I could be wrong though.

I think it's pretty much impossible for someone to have a dream concerning ASOIAF without having watched the TV series, or at least having had a glimpse at what the characters look like. If all you know of the characters' appearances are literary descriptions, I don't think your brain has a clear enough image of them to visualize them in a dream. I could be wrong though.

I agree. I never had an ASOIAF dream (even after late nights of reading) until I saw the show. Then it was like my brain connected the faces to the characters and a few of them randomly appeared in a couple of my dreams. I never remember enough details of any of dreams to make a re-relling interesting, though.

I had a dream that the winds of winter was released . I woke up and had to check the internet to make sure it was just a dream I was gutted that it wasn't true.

Also I had a dream that I on a night out and seen ramsay , for some reason I congratulated him for castrating Theon

it's actually a fact your brain can't make images on its own in your dreams so every face you see in your dreams is actually someone you saw in real life kinda cool

and it's not just the show ( my ASOIAF dreams are quite frequent ) and it's also all the artwork i've seen of people and places

I've had two. In the first the others were about to attack my city and I was trying to escape and warn people. My legs wouldn't work properly and I could only move very, very slowly. This is a recurring theme for me. I've had the same dream about tornados, alien invasions, nuclear bombs and murderers. In the second dream I was hanging out with Iwan Rheon (don't I wish!). He revealed to me first that Michael McElhatton was actually his father, then he turned scary and said that they were actually Ramsay and Roose. Luckily I woke up before any rape or torture occurred.

I had a stupid dream a month or so ago where Dany was up on an upper floor of some office building and a bunch of people (or monsters of some sort, I can't remember) were getting in her face and giving her crap. I can't remember whether I was trying to help her or not either.

Yes I have.......I lived in KL and was napping, for some strange reason I had a doorbell in my home it rang, and when I got up to answer it it was my two sisters ( my real life ones) they were excited about how hot it was and tbey wanted to go down to the Blackwater and race our ships against each other. At this point we head to the docks and when I reach my ship there is a band of rival pirates leaning against her. That pissed my second sister off she pulls out her sword and runs it tbrough the biggest dude there. Big fight breaks out. Turns out the first dude my sister killed, he was someone importants little brother....cant remember the rest, but I know I woke up laughing

it's actually a fact your brain can't make images on its own in your dreams so every face you see in your dreams is actually someone you saw in real life kinda cool

and it's not just the show ( my ASOIAF dreams are quite frequent ) and it's also all the artwork i've seen of people and places

And not only ASoIaF artwork. The Catelyn Stark of my dreams resembles a Celtic Queen I saw somewhere.

Last year, it only lasted a few seconds. I walked into a restaurant and saw Jon Snow (kit Harrington) sitting in his blacks at a table with some others. I marched up to him and asked him what he was doing there, that he didn't have permission to leave the Wall and he'd better get back before he was missed and got into trouble. I remember feeling anxious for him.

Archived