The Hooded Man is Syrio Forel

Motley Wearer

I would love for Syrio to come back, I won't lie to you - But why? I don't understand what role he would have left to play with Arya. She's learning to be a faceless (wo)man, skills much more powerful than water dancing.

I think I was disappointed enough when Jaqen wasn't in the House of Black and White, was really hoping he'd take Arya under his wing and they'd go f**k up all the characters I hate AKA: the Freys.. I actually won't have a decent nights sleep till someone kills Lord Walder - as has been foreshadowed/promised ;)

When I first saw the thread it made me laugh, I must admit. I passed it on a few times. I tried to ignore it. But the questions just kept eating at me.

How? Why? WTF?

In the end I had to click... I had to.

I had to see, god damn it. I had to know.

:bang:

always in purple my friends

he's of the night after all :lol:

and Batman is Oswell Whent it is known

Ah... so the real reason why Eddard went to Starfall was to deliver the charge of being Batman from Whent to Darkstar!

"Promise me Ned..." was in fact the charge to keep the secret of Batman safe!

OMG this makes so much sense.

Assuming this guy didnt die fighting the guards while Arya escaped.

He knew Arya was of winterfell and i think he developed a strong liking to her.

Now obviously he didnt go straight to winterfell. but lets say he got there after it was sacked. Syrio is pretty noble so he knows all aabout Theon and blah. Hes a warrior and would be easily suited to the tasks of assasinations.

IM JUST SAYING, if hes really still alive, then its possible for him to be the HM.

And it would open up a story arc of him teaming up with arya and whooping some ass.

I die a little inside each time I read posts like this.

Ah... so the real reason why Eddard went to Starfall was to deliver the charge of being Batman from Whent to Darkstar!

"Promise me Ned..." was in fact the charge to keep the secret of Batman safe!

OMG this makes so much sense.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Now this raises another question, who is Robin?

Could it be... ?

Jon Snow?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Now this raises another question, who is Robin?

Could it be... ?

Jon Snow?

It also means that Arya would be catwoman since she was Cat of the canals which is an obvious clue let by GRRM.

Theon recognised his voice, Theon has never met Syrio Forel.

For logic this....

For thread responses... wasn't there an epic Superheroes from ASOIAF thread a while back? xD

Or another thread like this that just got really off base starting with Batman references. :dunno:

Archived