Character Progression: Who was your least favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

I'm hoping that UnCat is hooded when she goes up to Walder, after the massacre, and he doesn't know it's her, then UnCat reveals herself and then says something like, "the Starks sent their regards" and cuts his throat.

Exactly how i want it except add in some Blackfish shenanigans while your at it and thats a perfect Red Wedding 2.0 for me. Hoping the Blackfish is the first one to rise as The North Remembers plays and then all hell breaks lose. Then a hooded woman walks up beside him and they slowly make their way to Walders seat as Freys are dying all around. When they reach the seat Brynden pulls back her hood and he says Robb Stark sends his regards as Cat stabs Walder.

Exactly how i want it except add in some Blackfish shenanigans while your at it and thats a perfect Red Wedding 2.0 for me. Hoping the Blackfish is the first one to rise as The North Remembers plays and then all hell breaks lose. Then a hooded woman walks up beside him and they slowly make their way to Walders seat as Freys are dying all around. When they reach the seat Brynden pulls back her hood and he says Robb Stark sends his regards as Cat stabs Walder.

Someone made a great suggestion that the song that should be played is Wolf in the Night, about Robb's victory at the Battle of Oxcross.

Someone made a great suggestion that the song that should be played is the one about Robb's victory somewhere in the Westerlands.

Hmm i havent heard of that song. Is it about the Golden Tooth, Oxcross, Ashemark or storming the Crag?

Hmm i havent heard of that song. Is it about the Golden Tooth, Oxcross, Ashemark or storming the Crag?

Someone made a great suggestion that the song that should be played is Wolf in the Night, about Robb's victory at the Battle of Oxcross.

Did they play Wolf in The Night in the series?

There is only one line of the song, but I'd love to hear it all.

"And the stars in the night were the eyes of his

wolf, and the wind itself was their song."

I'm splitting my answer into two categories: Viewpoint characters and not.

Viewpoint characters:

Start- Catelyn/Sansa (I kinda hated them both equally)

Middle- Catelyn

End- Sansa/Cersei (Again, kinda hated them both equally)

Not viewpoint characters:

Start- Joffrey

Middle- Joffrey

End- Jorah Mormont (he kinda got annoying to me.)

There is only one line of the song, but I'd love to hear it all.

"And the stars in the night were the eyes of his

wolf, and the wind itself was their song."

i hate to intrude but i couldn't help my self

i always thought about something like this

i hate to intrude but i couldn't help my self

i always thought about something like this

Hmmmm, it's got a nice pace to it, and would fit into how fast the song goes. The problem is though we don't know the rest of the song, so we don't know if it's fast paced like The Bear and Maiden Fair or slow like Raines of Castamere.

Start - Oh, this is hard, I will say Joff

Middle - A few contenders Gregor probably

Now - Ramsay is really, really, really bad, but Euron is also, really, really, really bad but not quite as sadistic, so umm, toss a coin, but I think Ramsay.

Archived