Character Progression: Who was your least favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

I thought Bran's storyline got more interesting in ADWD going further Beyond The Wall and then meeting Blodraven.

Same but hey im biased Arya and Bran are my favorite characters anyways i like all their chapters. Howvever i do admit they can be dull at times especially Bran in GoT and Clash.

Same but hey im biased Arya and Bran are my favorite characters anyways i like all their chapters. Howvever i do admit they can be dull at times especially Bran in GoT and Clash.

I found Bran's chapters in Clash a bit boring, but after he left Winterfell and started to travel north, his chapters became more interesting.

I found Bran's chapters in Clash a bit boring, but after he left Winterfell and started to travel north, his chapters became more interesting.

My favorite chapters for Bran are Got and post-clash. However im one of those people who enjoys Brans search for the three-eyed crow. I know its a slim minority but hey i quite frankly dont care.

Id agree with you in Got, those were my favorite chapters from Bran. Clash not as much.

I actually liked the ACOK Bran chapters. That little bit of Northern politics was enlightening, it explains why Ned was able to stay in power despite being utterly inept in intrigues and backstabbing: seriously, the Northern lords were just openly showing all their cards for everyone to see on the Hornwood inheritance situation... In the South there would have been poisonings, court intrigues and daggers flying all over the place even BEFORE Lord Hornwood's death...

I actually liked the ACOK Bran chapters. That little bit of Northern politics was enlightening, it explains why Ned was able to stay in power despite being utterly inept in intrigues and backstabbing: seriously, the Northern lords were just openly showing all their cards for everyone to see on the Hornwood inheritance situation... In the South there would have been poisonings, court intrigues and daggers flying all over the place even BEFORE Lord Hornwood's death...

That dip into Northern Politics i did enjoy, thanks for reminding me of that.

Archived