Where Was The Hound During RR and The Sack of KL?

JungWheats

We know all about Gregor's actions...but where was the Hound during the Sack of King's Landing? They were both in service to the Lannisters at the time, yet the Hound's history is largely blank. We don't have anything but the bare bones of the Hound's life and history.

He left hone after his dad died. Same day actually. Unless home means where ever he took up residence.

He would be 11/12 in the time of Robert's rebellion/ Perhaps he was a squire?

Sandor claims he was 12 years old when he killed his first man, and it's often assumed it was during Robert's Rebellion.

Oh, God, I have forgotten that. He was born 271, perhaps he killed someone during Sack, since he was 12...

He left hone after his dad died. Same day actually. Unless home means where ever he took up residence.

his father died shortly after robert took the throne so presumably sandor was still at home at the time of the rebellion

Oh, God, I have forgotten that. He was born 271, perhaps he killed someone during Sack, since he was 12...

would make sense. I'm casting my vote for squire during RR. Although kinda doubtful he was with the sacers... he hates his bro so it would make sense he'd go with another army if possible.

Archived