What POV's did you enjoy the best? No spoiler please

DavosSeaworth

My favourites are probably Jaime, Cersei and Brienne - I'm enjoying Sansa's more than I used to. The Ironborn chapters interest me the least, but I'm growing fond of Dorne.

Not much more than this needs to be said. All the other POVs could have been eliminated or parred down significantly and the book would have been as good.

• 2 months later...

My favourite chapters were the one's set in Dorne (Arianne, Aerys Oakhart, etc), Cersei's (there are many and they were all amazing), Sansa's (very limited unfortunately), Arya (also limited). The chapters that I didn't like are all Iron Islander chapters (except Asha), some of Samwell's and Brienne's (some are very boring and some are great). Jaime's chapters were okay for me also.

• 3 weeks later...

Jaime is my favorite character so of course being in his mind is the best thing that happened to me since ASoS , not a chapter from him that i didn't like. I really liked all Greyjoy chapters and Dornish ones too so far (200 pages remaining). I least enjoyed most of Sam's chapters and i have mixed feelings about Brienne one's...

I don't remember what POVs I liked the first time I read it (probably Cersei's) but after the re-read I find most of them tedious and filler. Mostly I only like Cersei's, a couple of Jaime's, Arya's first one, Victarion's second one, and the one of the kingsmoot. Even characters that I thought would be a blast like Arya and Asha were lacking in this book. Definetely the weakest link of the series, in my opinion

• 3 weeks later...

No spoilers in this post.

If we are just talking about aFfC, Jaime's are really good. And to my big surprise, Sansa's were really good. Out of all of the books, I thought aFfC had the best Sansa chapers.

Archived