The last line of the series (SERIOUS POSTS ONLY PLEASE)

Azor Ahoy!

"Drogo?" asked Dany. He was here at last, just across the room, her sun-and-stars, and she couldn't believe her eyes. Outside the window of the throne room, the sea had taken a sinister hue of brown, as if all the water had disapeared.

"Your grace?"

At the bottom of the Iron Throne, her loyal Hand and recently widowed Sansa Lannister was watching her with worried eyes, while Jon Targaryan, her long-lost cousin and commander of her queensguard toyed nervously with the hilt of his fire sword.

"Oh f**k, not again!", exclaimed Varys.

Jon Targaryen climed down the steps of the iron throne and started walking towards his solar. The Others were finally gone and Aegon was hiding in stronghold Storm´s End surounded by the Manderlys, the war was won.

When he had closed the door he heard a voice while young children overwhelmed him.

I am truly sorry my king however i cannot allow you to rule the seven kingdoms.

Varys?... what are you doing Jon tried to say screaming in panic, but his voice was silenced with a piece of cloth in his mouth.

I am serving the realm Jon and the realm needs its true kings back, the Blackfyres. I thought the greatsword fitting, you shared so much in common with Ned Stark so why not also that?

Varys raised the sword and said quiet as a whisper Valar Morgulis before the his swing.

A bit long, but worth it,IMHO.

He looked down at Kings Landng from the bottom steps of the Iron Throne in what remained of the Red Keep. The snow was cold, and the winds blowing through the ruins from the dragon flame didnt help. He was used to it though, he was born and raised in the North. He thought back to Winterfell, where he grew up. No-one had known who he really was back then.

He looked down at his hand, holding Lightbringer. Its previous owner, long dead,

had no idea what this sword had become. The Nights King was dead at the door. "You know nothing". It seemed that he was told this his whole life. His faithful companion crawled in, as always.

The new queen walked in. "My love, yours is the song of ice and fire" said Danaerys "And now we may rule our rightful kingdom together." Azor Azai reborn looked down at her. Yes, but Winter is coming, he tried to say. Instead, he spoke the truth. "Hodor".

Lancel Lannister stepped triumphantly into an empty throne room in the Red Keep, ravaged by war, by dragons, by Winter, but most of all by the hands of men and the swords within them. But he cared not, so long as there was a mummer's fart of a chance that someone yet remained to hear of his great victory.

"Hey everyone! I finally found the breastplate stretcher!"

Man i laughed and laughed at this :-D :-D

As she gazed up from the marble floor, a pool of blood spreading beneath her, she heard the one handed knife man say, "well thats the second mad Targaryn monarch I have killed." Jon Snow replied, "may she be the last." in a somber tone. "Truly" added Ser Loras. With his final breath Ser Barristan said to the trio of assassins, "the realm is in your debt my lords, I realized long ago what had to be done, but my vows prevented me from killing her. She truly was her fathers daughter. I have dishonored myself in service to the mad queen and only the mothers mercy can save me from a fiery hell. I die knowing that in some way, my return and my death helped unite the seven kingdoms." he said as he expired.

"I am the blood of the dragon, you all have to do what I say! The dragon is not mocked!" Danaerys said. She closed her eyes, mustered the last of her strength, and shouted with her final breath, "DRACARYS".

Rolling her head to see out the window, she saw her children burning the entirety of Kings Landing. From Flea Bottom to the walls of the Red Keep, the traitors burned. Every man woman, and child who denied the blood of the dragon the homage they owed was burned alive.

A wide smile spread across her red and bloody lips as the dragon fire rolled through the windows of the throne room and engulfed them all.

-THE END

Eddard Stark, second of his name stared down on the training soldiers.

"So, will the next winter be short?"

His uncle Bran looked like he had a joke that would never be shared with the world.

"Oh you sweet summer child." Bran said smiling.

I love this.

The Stench King, they called him, but their words didn't matter. The throne was his, and nobody could deny it.

He sat down cautiously on the Throne, and quickly felt the sharp edges of the blades pinching him, but he didn't wince. That was nothing compared to the kisses of a flaying knife.

He pondered, as his hand absentmindedly touched his beard, and the crown weightned in at his brow. He'd need to look young; that white beard was in need of dye.

"Bring my sister to me"- He said aloud, to any who cared to listen in the throne room.- "And those dragons as well".

--------------

On a more serious note:

And Bran inhaled, with a smile on his face. The flowers had never smelled sweeter.

As he sat upon the iron throne ,newly mounted on the bones and ashes of all his people, he found that he was at last content. "His Grace George of house Martin ,King of the Ashes, Harbinger of the Seven kingdoms and the known world, and Decimator of the Realm." He smiled to himself.

Caitlyn stark roughly shakes Ned awake

"Hey honey you have been out for awhile"

Ned, "waaaa.......?."

"wake up Ned Robert has just arrived, and you know how impatient his grace is"

"Sorry Caitlyn I'll get changed in a sec. that must have been some strong ass shade of the evening. I was tripping balls all night. You wouldn't believe the crazy shit I dreamed up"

The others had swept over the seven kingdoms of westeros and now the great other stood before Jon in throne room of the red keep. "Release us" said The King of the Others "you gave us your word!"

"I hold your Oath fufilled" replied Jon "Go. Be at peace" :D

I love what this one implies :devil: :devil: :devil:

When they had finished sewing former Petyr Baelish to the Iron Throne, the builders then hoisted it up to mount on the huge trebuchet.

The Hand smirked, and leaned in close to the condemned prisoner, delighting that every motion has caused him agony as it moved. "Any last words?"

"I did what I did to prove a common man's true worth. One day, the people will celebrate what I did, my friends, and then your kind shall be cast down. All hail the greater good ! VALAR DOHAERIS !"

"Enjoy your throne, you certainly earned it, your grace." she said, and curtsied as gracefully as her sister ever had. "Valar morghulis." Then former king and former throne flew from highest the parapet of the Red Keep's blackened ruins. She guessed it went nearly a mile, before it hit the water.

The new king trembled. "I never wanted to be king. I just wanted to be brave. Not afraid. " Samwell, First of His Name. She sighed. At least this way he won't slash himself to ribbons on the throne.

"Afraid, your grace?" Arya knew she terrified him - always had, and always would. "A man can only be brave when he's afraid."

When they had finished sewing former Petyr Baelish to the Iron Throne, the builders then hoisted it up to mount on the huge trebuchet.

The Hand smirked, and leaned in close to the condemned prisoner, delighting that every motion has caused him agony as it moved. "Any last words?"

"I did what I did to prove a common man's true worth. One day, the people will celebrate what I did, my friends, and then your kind shall be cast down. All hail the greater good ! VALAR DOHAERIS !"

"Enjoy your throne, you certainly earned it your grace." she said, curtsied as gracefully as her sister ever had. "Valar morghulis." Then former king and former throne flew from highest the parapet of the Red Keep's blackened ruins. She guessed it went nearly a mile, before it hit the water.

The new king trembled. "I never wanted to be king. I just wanted to be brave. Not afraid. " Samwell, First of His Name. She sighed. At least this way he won't slash himself to ribbons on the throne.

"Afraid, your grace?" Arya knew she terrified him - always had, and always would. "A man can only be brave when he's afraid."

:shocked: :stunned: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived