Top 4 POV Characters Stories?

TamingAemon

1. Daenerys

2. Tyrion

3. Jaime

4. Arya

same characters/order here, although I find cersei chapters very interesting, the way shes losing her mind...that and anything that takes place in KL is the highlight of the story for me, it just happened to be her for a while

1. Pate - Because I'm all for retards tryin to better themselves. I like how an obvious Dornish lesbo or very feminine dude is in, kudos George. Also it introduces an alchemical pirate(gold tooth).

2. Sam - Because he's likable and no one else likes his chapters. I'm contrary.

3. Brienne - Because I'm fan of Brickleberry.

4. Arianne - Because she and her cousins are obviously hot and I'm expecting some girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on girl action.

Top four? Then I'm going to have to stick in an honorable mention:

In no particular order:

1. Catelyn - Incredibly complex and well done character.

2. Sansa - Some of the best character development in the entire series.

3. Jaime - Just because I love being inside his head.

4. Jon - He's up in the North, eyes on the wall, and is up there with Sansa on character develoment.

Honorable mention: Theon in Dance. Some of the most amazing writing in the entire series.

1. Brienne... (jk)... Arya - just the most badass character, and the one whom I feel most emotionally attached too

2. Davos - very involved with King Stannis' story, but also on an epic journey of his own

3. Theon/Reek - his internal struggle with identity is fantastic, also being close to Roose and Ramsay Bolton is great.

4. Ned - Even though it's only for one book, the nostalgia of going through his solving of the Lannister mystery and his memories of Lyanna are chilling

Ned--The epitome of nurture, love, decency, family, and honor, nobody else displayed the courage of his convictions in greater peril. He played a good game in KL, especially considering he always knew he might lose. Now his POVs may be over, but his views, words, actions continue to influence characters and events as they go on.

Davos--A brave decent man who has risen from the depths but never forgets those below as he deals with those above. His gentleness and matter-of-factness are like a port in a Westerosi storm.

Arya--She's been swimming upstream all her life, but the tragedy upon tragedy she's endured at such a young age has made her smarter and stronger. Her courage and determination are increasingly bolstered with discipline. Besides, she hangs out with the most interesting people. She deserves nothing but the best.

Jamie--I still don't like him and question his honor, but find the evolution of his outlook and his morality in AFFC and ADWD fascinating.

I still have a weakness for Tyrion, but his story largely floundered in ADWD, so I'm not as invested in him. But I do think that he and Jamie will both come to rights before Song is finished.

1. Jaime - his introspection and mix of self-loathing and narcissism is a gem to read about, honestly.

2. Theon - Reek, reek, rhymes with weak - that's all I need to say. One of the most tragic characters in the entire series, and his resurgence in ADWD was the book's highlight.

3. Tyrion - charming, witty, funny, and has just the right amount of moral ambiguity that I find utterly compelling. His fall from grace in ADWD had some of the best character development IMO

4. Victarion - for pure entertainment, honestly. He kills 10 men at once, he throws male whores overboard for being abominations, he burns the 7 most gorgeous whores alive, he thinks he's AAR, he plans to sail the Dothraki sea - are you not entertained? Despite this, he still remains a very human character IMO.

Honorable mentions: Arya, Catelyn, Sansa and Ned. All great characters with fantastic arcs. I like their chapters a lot, but not as much as the above 4 that I mentioned.

Because 3 is too few, 5 &10 are too much, but 4 is juuust right :P.

You sound like Monty Python 's Holy Grail:The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch scene. Lol." The counting of the number shall be 3. Counters not to 4 but neither count to 2 unless proceeding directly to 3 and 5 is right out.

1) Jon. My fav character. Growing from brat to man, with white walkers at his heels, while having to deal with the Wall's and realm's political problems.

2) Tyrion. He's an intelligent man, with a sharp mind and a black humor. Enjoyed everytime he appears, especially his chapters in DwD, they were amazing, I loved the trip along the Rhoyne.

3) Dany. Her story is the most interesting one, from beggar to Mother of Dragons. Although I hated her staying at Qarth. Really really boring city, only interesting part was the HotU. Despite the general reaction, i enjoyed a lot her POVs in DwD.

4)Arya. She is constantly travelling, and i love seeing new scenarios. And she rocks.

Archived