Who is the most underrated character in the series?

The King in the North arises.... heh

Yes!!!!! Next, he needs to exact retribution on fat Wyman for the Frey pie. Some think RW 2.0 will be against the Freys. I think Walder can pull it off again with other Northern houses.

I would say, Victarion, Euron, Cersi and Arienne Martell

And i will be the only one i would say Dany, Varys and Tyrion they get so much crap and hate, when in actual fact they are some of the most interesting and vital characters to the series and they are dammed good

How is Doran underrated? His two plots so far have ended in the death of his brother and the death of his son, respectively.

The only mistakes Doran made here is possibly sending the wrong people to do the wrong jobs. He didn't know Joff was going to die which would lead to Oberyn championing Tyrion which would lead to Oberyn getting within arm range of Gregor so Gregor could cave his face in.

For Quentyn, he didn't expect Dany to get married and reject his son, and he sure as hell didn't expect his son to try and steal a dragon.

They died because of their own stupidity and/or emotions.

I love Walder Frey. Most people hate him, but Walder makes the story so damn good. He's a scumbag, but you can't love other characters that much without hating somebody that intensely. He provides that to the series. That and he is awesome.

I love Walder Frey too :D The guy is too funny. He and Olenna would be such a match... oh my, the amount of fun. And yeah, he's a bastard, but a funny and awesome bastard.

Doran Martell and Yoren. Everybody forgets/overlooks Yoren!

I love Yoren too. Though I sometimes forget I love him :( My love always goes out to big fish, like Tywin or Drogo or Rhaegar... I always forget how much I loved Yoren. :(

Mance Rayder is awesome too, he doesn't get enough love either. Ser Kevan the same. Doran, Luwin, both true... and Lady... omg, what's her name?... Smallwood. Lady Smallwood who gave Arya the acorn dress. She is so great. And Mance's wife. Everybody's obsessed with Val, but Dalla is so much more likable to me. Gilly is totally underrated too, though she's amazing. Hot Pie, Podrick (though Podrick kinda gets love)... Missandei is awesomeness and she scarcely gets any appreciation either. Old Nan! I love Old Nan to the moon and back. And honestly, the black tomcat with the torn ear is totally neglected too... he's like twice as awesome as Ghost. The guy - okay, the cat - stole a chicken from Tywin's hand! Who else... the dusky woman. I like the dusky woman for some reason. Tom O Sevens? That guy is amazing! Vargo Hoat? Who else made you laugh so bad? Not even the kingthlayer. Lord Beric, though he gets quite enough love, I guess... Ellaria Sand. She is an amazing woman, but everybody is obsessed with the sand snakes and Arianne.

And I'll refrain from bringing up all the controversial males I love and most people seem to hate.

Archived