Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

AndrewBaelish

I think he looks good. I like that they haven't completely shied away from the design, like they did with Hawkeye. Need to see the performance to really judge but I'm thinking it will be good.

With Whedon behind the creation of the character I'd be surprised if he's bad. I do wonder how animated his face will be though. Stark spends most of his time with his mask up and all the others have their full face (even the hulk is a digitised version of the actor). I suspect it will be Bettany with a red face.

Probably, but with him toning down the facial movements.

Good old fashioned robot acting. Although I guess synthezoids are different. If it really is the embodiment of JARVIS then Vision should have a fairly sarcastic personality,

First official synopsis for the sequel. Sounds like the Earth's mightiest avengers cartoon episode but with Stark taking the place of Hank Pym. It's what most of us thought all along.

I imagine the "uneasy alliance" is with Hydra and Baron Strucker. I'd like to see Loki shelved for one film at least.

First official synopsis for the sequel. Sounds like the Earth's mightiest avengers cartoon episode but with Stark taking the place of Hank Pym. It's what most of us thought all along.

I imagine the "uneasy alliance" is with Hydra and Baron Strucker. I'd like to see Loki shelved for one film at least.

Or just Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver.

• 1 month later...

Archived