Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

AndrewBaelish

Isn't that a bit like the plot for Capt Am 2? Ultron just takes the "let's wipe out the potential trouble makers" strategy a step further to include everyone?

I hope it's more than that. I'm sure it will be (knowing Joss), but now I'm a little less certain. We'll see next May.

I love the designs, though.

it's exactly the same plot from "earth's mightiest Avengers cartoon" a few years back. That's why we've been able to guess it as all we needed to do was swap Ant-man out for Iron Man. Ultron-5 and Ultron imperative.

They have the episodes on youtube if you want to see them.

Granted they may have based these episodes on older comics but it wouldn't be the first time the movies have based themselves on the cartoons rather than the comics (X-men does it a lot). I guess it makes sense as they can distill the stories into live-action via the cartoon stepping stone

It is hard to see how this villain/plot will tie into the overarching theme of the gems that they have been building up ever since The Avengers/Thor 2 though.

It is hard to see how this villain/plot will tie into the overarching theme of the gems that they have been building up ever since The Avengers/Thor 2 though.

They'll probably introduce the magic aspect in their attempt to stop the entirely scientific Ultron?

Does there need to be? That's going in Avengers 3, we're pretty sure of that. And Guardians of the Galaxy will do a lot of the heavy lifting related to that, as presumably will Thor 3, and presumably at least one or two other phase 3 films. They don't need to have everything leading directly up to it.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is definitely built, but when you get technical, the lean body type is found more in marathon runners. You find a lot of sprinters/100 meter runners actually have some bulk to them -- fits the Quicksilver power set, IMO.

Yeah I get that. Just that his comic counterpart is tall and lean. I think I prefer him bulkier, wonder if they'll keep him clumsy.

Eeeeeee............ My Avengers!!!!!

And I love Stark and Banner(a bromance for the ages)

I like Thor's hammer just casually sitting on the table in the last pic.

Also Hawkeye is looking hot!!!

I wish we got a pic of Fury.

And I want Capt to pick up Thor's hammer for some reason I just want that.

I like how some of the Ultron droids in the second pic have arrows in their eyes. As if Black Widow or Hawkeye is going to make a difference at that point [and live to tell about it].

Heck, even Rogers would be hard-pressed to do much.

Say some shit about Black Widow and Hawkeye. Fucking say some shit! :box:

Say some shit about Black Widow and Hawkeye. Fucking say some shit! :box:

I'm happy to say something at their funerals, as both dying would be the only honest outcome in that scenario.

Archived