Which House has the best words?

I find the Martell words *pretty* ironic. They are governed by a broken and bent man in a wheel chair, and have plotted revenge for Elia solely through the act of bowing down to House Targaryen in marriage. They have variously hoped for marriage alliances with Viserys, Daenerys and now most likely Aegon. When angry, Doran doesn't even quote his own words, he says... Fire & Blood. Seems pretty bowed, bent and broken to me.

I find the Martell words *pretty* ironic. They are governed by a broken and bent man in a wheel chair, and have plotted revenge for Elia solely through the act of bowing down to House Targaryen in marriage. They have variously hoped for marriage alliances with Viserys, Daenerys and now most likely Aegon. When angry, Doran doesn't even quote his own words, he says... Fire & Blood. Seems pretty bowed, bent and broken to me.

Dorne was never conquered! Nuff said!

"Ours is the Fury" and "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken" from the Great Houses (conversely the Lannister and Greyjoy words are awful; the Lannisters' because they sound stupid, the Greyjoys because they announce that these people are unwilling to contribute to society)

"We Remember" from House Royce

"No Song So Sweet" from House Caron

"Honour, Not Honours" from House Westerling

"Come Try Me" of House Plumm

"Here We Stand" of House Mormont

"Let It Be Written" from House Jordayne

"The Choice IS Yours" of House Lonmouth

And, of course, "Our Blades Are Sharp"

Archived