Notable Releases
From the Store
Game of Thrones Soundtrack: Season Two
Game of Thrones Soundtrack: Season Two
Amazon.com
Featured Sites
License Holders

Photo

True Blood Season 6 - The Return of Sookie's Breasts.

322 replies to this topic

#1 Howdyphillip

Howdyphillip

Boomer Sooner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,383 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

This year has been a lot of fun for me. The cheese factor is at an all time high, but I still find myself enjoying these characters and this show. I really like the heavy concentration on Vamps this season. It has always been the highlight of the show, and this year, most of the superfluous plot lines have been cut to focus on them.

I really liked the Belafluer story arc this year as well. It was short and not convoluted. Carrie Preston did a convincing job tonight as Arlene. I was actually a little sad.

#2 ~ZombieWife~

~ZombieWife~

Landed Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

This episode was full of SUCK for me. The best KIND of suck. BOOYA!

I liked Bill! I liked him!

#3 TheEvilKing

TheEvilKing

Council Member

• Members
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Aw yeah best ep of the season by a mile! They hit it right out of the park.

No more Terry, no more Luna's kid!

#4 Mandy

Mandy

POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

• Members
  • 17,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

Oh goody, Sookie's tits. Moving on. (P.S. They aren't that great - on the small side and really not my type.)

I liked Terry. I didn't particularly like that they held onto that story arc from last season - it felt a little convoluted and forced, but whatever, it's all done now.

I hope the Luna storyline ending means we see less of Alcide. He leaves a bad taste in my mouth like a disappointing ex. He had so much unfulfilled potential. Blech.

Jess - Awww, Jess. What a doll. Gotta love Jess. Eric kicked SO MUCH ASS this episode, but doesn't he usually? As long as he's away from fun-sucking Sookie? Even Bill has been doing SO MUCH BETTER without her around. All praise the fairy-vamp King Warlow, for taking the fun-sucker Sookie away from the decent characters in this show long enough for it to be fun again!!! Yayy Warlow!

#5 ~ZombieWife~

~ZombieWife~

Landed Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

Yeah, Luna's kid gone. (cheer!)
Terry is so not gone. You all know that, right? He's going to haunt Lafayette or some shit.

#6 Mandy

Mandy

POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

• Members
  • 17,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

Yeah, Luna's kid gone. (cheer!)
Terry is so not gone. You all know that, right? He's going to haunt Lafayette or some shit.

Honestly, I hope he's not. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Terry. He's a big sweetheart dammit.

#7 Darth Visenya

Darth Visenya

Sith Sorceress of Dragonstone

• Banned
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

It was a good episode, 1 thing I was confused about though, isn't Pam far too young to be able to fly?.
Also is the virus thing the same as the one Human donor was infected with in Season 1?, as that didn't kill did it?, just severely weakened them for a month?, still that would give them enough time for the Govonors troops to kill them all off I suppose.

#8 Mandy

Mandy

POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

• Members
  • 17,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

It was a good episode, 1 thing I was confused about though, isn't Pam far too young to be able to fly?.
Also is the virus thing the same as the one Human donor was infected with in Season 1?, as that didn't kill did it?, just severely weakened them for a month?, still that would give them enough time for the Govonors troops to kill them all off I suppose.

I thought it was the same one as well, but I get the feeling they manipulated it or are going to say it's a different strain. It looks like it is supposed to be fatal..

#9 Darth Visenya

Darth Visenya

• Banned
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

I thought it was the same one as well, but I get the feeling they manipulated it or are going to say it's a different strain. It looks like it is supposed to be fatal..

I thought so too, although I have a sneaking suspicion either Bill or Warlows blood will cure it, I thought the same with Being Human and I think the same here too really, how can something that's dead get infected with a virus, they should have stuck with a silver overdose or just Sun fried crispy to deal with them.

#10 Underfoot

Underfoot

what the dickens

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

I thought so too, although I have a sneaking suspicion either Bill or Warlows blood will cure it, I thought the same with Being Human and I think the same here too really, how can something that's dead get infected with a virus, they should have stuck with a silver overdose or just Sun fried crispy to deal with them.

But they can't do something that practical, they have give Eric a chance to save her, duh! /tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

#11 Khal-a-bunga

Khal-a-bunga

Serf's Up

• Members
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

I've never outright disliked this show, but seasons four and five sometimes made me question whether or not I should continue to stick with it. I'm glad I did, though, as this season has been great. What I love about True Blood is that - for the most part - it knows exactly what kind of show it is, and doesn't have the pretension to be something more 'important'. Some shows I watch don't seem to be willing to embrace their 'good' qualities like True Blood does, and suffer as a result of taking themselves too seriously all the time (Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead). With four episodes left this season, I'm wondering if Terry will be the "major character death" we were told about before the season started. With how crazy things are right now, I can't imagine that every other character is going to make it out of this season alive (or undead).

Edited by Khal-a-bunga, 22 July 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#12 Weeping Sore

Weeping Sore

Totally Banned

• Members
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

But they can't do something that practical, they have give Eric a chance to save her, duh! /tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I sure hope he doesn't save her (what's his sister's name again?). My ears are still bleeding from the stupidity of her introductory line from S5:

ERIC

We squabble like siblings, but we fuck like champions!

/stillsick.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':stillsick:' />

#13 Underfoot

Underfoot

what the dickens

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

I sure hope he doesn't save her (what's his sister's name again?).

Nora. I'm kind of fond of her but that's mostly because the actress was Marian in the BBC version of Robin Hood a few years back.

#14 Mandy

Mandy

POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

• Members
  • 17,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

I like the actress but I admit the "siblings who fuck" thing is super dumb and lazy..

#15 awesome possum

awesome possum

naturally

• Members
  • 10,209 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

I really enjoyed this episode, but that's because I watched it while my wife was asleep and just fast forwarded through the Sookie & Warlow and Sam & Alcide parts. Much improved.

The only problem was I had no idea what made Sookie decide to jump Warlow's bones at the end, but I found myself not particularly caring for the whys of Anna Paquin getting nude.

Also, I wouldn't mind if everyone on this show died but Eric (and I guess Pam... and I guess Jessica and maybe Jason. And Lafayette) and it was solely about his adventures.

#16 ~ZombieWife~

~ZombieWife~

Landed Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah, but WW blood also turned new vamps into freaks, right? I don't remember. Maybe messed with Aidan, too.

#17 Darth Visenya

Darth Visenya

• Banned
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, but WW blood also turned new vamps into freaks, right? I don't remember. Maybe messed with Aidan, too.

Yeah it seemed to cure them but anyone they turned seemed to become a deformed mutant.

#18 Darth Visenya

Darth Visenya

• Banned
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

I have a feeling that's going to be cringeworthy to watch.

#19 ~ZombieWife~

~ZombieWife~

Landed Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

I do have a gripe. Another "underground facility" where people are held against their will. Seems like last season all over again.

And what was up with Sookie's fairy vag goodness lighting up Warlow during their sexy time?

#20 Gears of the Beast

Gears of the Beast

Scourge of the Wastes

• Members
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:45 PM

Goddammit, I'm sick of Sookie's boobs. Why can't we see Jessica's? /frown5.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':frown5:' />

I don't remember when I started liking Bill so much but him and Eric are pretty much my favourite characters now.

Reply to this topic