Jon, Old bear and his raven

Most people know about the theories of Jon snow's lineage about him being a targaryen so that would practically make him a king if he didn't take the black, But there was a paragraph with the old bear and jon snow talking and the raven kept croaking 'king' 'king' and the raven didn't take his eyes of jon, did anyone else find it funny because i knew of jon snow theories before i started reading the books?

Leads you to ponder, is Mr. Martin offering us some foreshadowing or is he leading down a beaten trail for the sake of it, he seems partial to both lol

I truely believe R+L=J to be true, but I wonder if he wont deliberatley change it since it has become such a popular theory just to teach us all "who is boss in Westeros" (GRR himself).

I truely believe R+L=J to be true, but I wonder if he wont deliberatley change it since it has become such a popular theory just to teach us all "who is boss in Westeros" (GRR himself).

I'm with you there, I want Jon to be a Targaryen! It would be a big 'oh snap' in a way to Daenerys who believes she is the only heir (by right of the Targaryen Dynasty). I just would hate to jump the gun and say he is, with GRRM... anything can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Leads you to ponder, is Mr. Martin offering us some foreshadowing or is he leading down a beaten trail for the sake of it, he seems partial to both lol

It Could exactly lead to both it depends which one Martin has already chosen, Martin actually said he would never change a story line because the fans know it or have suggested it, it keeps the story the same as to which he has thought all along, but i really do hope jon is a targaryen.

Archived