Who would you like to hold your castle against a Seige

Lord Stunny

Can't say i'm overly fond of the guy but...Stannis. Littlefinger or Tywin could probably talk them into giving up though....Just have Tywin blast The Rains of Castamere out of the loudspeaker (or hire a really huge loud band) and then see what happens.... Prince Doran could probably host a decent siege, that would be interesting.

I do agree than Stannis + Tyrion (in a case they could work togather) would be ideal.

Stannis for his excellent millitary command regarding both tactics and leadership.

Tyrion because of his potential to get a good idea.

I would also require Varys sneaking spies out and gather intel, Davos to smuggle food inside and Blackfish to do the negotiations.

Who would take that keep???

Can't say i'm overly fond of the guy but...Stannis. Littlefinger or Tywin could probably talk them into giving up though....

There's maybe three people in Westeros that could talk Stannis into doing anything, and Tywin and Littlefinger are not among them. Stannis is a guy who at 17 was willing to starve and possibly resort to cannibism just to follow his brother's order, and a brother he barely liked at that. So I don't think they could talk him into anything.

Archived